Official wtb snowmobiles break off dick measuring contest ghey thread

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Zero dude, quit hating on Skidoo it makes you really look dumb...

Stick to riding your Yamaha 250 Enticer, I heard that it's the only sled that fits you or that you can handle... :xzbit:

You should go back and read all your posts in this thread. Im not the one that sounds dumb.

Make fun of Enticers all you want. You are the one riding a fisher price toy...

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
You should go back and read all your posts in this thread. Im not the one that sounds dumb.

Make fun of Enticers all you want. You are the one riding a fisher price toy...

:lmao: Nice comeback... I don't sound dumb at all, thats you and your click of homeboys saying everything I have is junk/worthless or worth 1/3 of what it actually is while applauding themselves for being in upside down on bank owned toys/in debt up to to their eyeballs or never accomplishing anything... get real dude y'all are a bunch of Haters that sound dumb.

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
it's "clique" you illiterate fuck

100.webp

:bowrofl: Dang good catch grammar policewoman... "voice to text" spelled it wrong not me.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
:lmao: Nice comeback... I don't sound dumb at all, thats you and your click of homeboys saying everything I have is junk/worthless or worth 1/3 of what it actually is while applauding themselves for being in upside down on bank owned toys/in debt up to to their eyeballs or never accomplishing anything... get real dude y'all are a bunch of Haters that sound dumb.

I just don't think your 11ft fishing boat does well in 17ft waves... My homeboys know you can operate an ATV on a trail also used for snowmobiles. (In some cases)

I don't have a loan on anything besides my house... :ugh:

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
I just don't think your 11ft fishing boat does well in 17ft waves... My homeboys know you can operate an ATV on a trail also used for snowmobiles. (In some cases)

I don't have a loan on anything besides my house... :ugh:

I didn't say specifically you on the bank owned toys part I said they were applauding themselves...duh. Good for you for not being upside down with debt up to your eyeballs on toys...:lmao: I'm not either! :lmao: and so now it's only an 11ft boat and went from 4ft then 6ft waves and now to 17ft waves...:xzbit:

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Let's check out this by going off of the actual WI State number's. Of the actual Spring and Summer ATV Trails being only 1,800 miles and then in Winter where they use a small number of Snowmobile Trails it grows to a number of 4,200 miles for Winter ATV Trails to contect adjoining Counties/Corridors together and Establishments to one another for economic reasons using the Snowmobile Trails. 4,200-1,800=2,400 joint ATV/Snowmobile Trail miles. That means ATV's are only allowed on only 9.6% of the 25,000 miles of Snowmobile Trails in the State of WI. So yes they are "Rare" like I said and so does the DNR as they say in many cases it's Illegal...:thefinger:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190108-211224.jpg
    Screenshot_20190108-211224.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190109_142724.jpg
    20190109_142724.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190109_142705.jpg
    20190109_142705.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 37
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info