Niche score of 2,363
lTXb5Hl.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Hey [MENTION=6359]N20GT[/MENTION] :finger: I bet you [MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] fit in real well at any Gay Bar in IL where you lames love to go to be used as Glory Holes...

N20GT stick to daddy daycare because you are too damn cheap to pay your IN-Laws...:lmao: what a douche
Ghey Jay stick to your 10mpg salvage title truck that you are probably upside down on, your lame ass speed boat and Mountains of Debt you have... :loser:
Lead Pipe ask daddy for some money so you can get actually get a Boat of your own and also ask for money so you can pay someone else to finish building your slow junk firebird...:loser:

1. I live in Indiana..it says it right there on the left
2. I figure if I save just 2 months of daycare, i'll be able to buy the same 12yr old sled you have and then we can be friends

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
But brooooooo, he'll fucking drag your ass brooooooo. He's got an 8 second car broooooooo. We have junk bro, man, bro. :broly:

do you know what the land version of a Lund ocean fishing boat is? you know, the pinnacle of land-going awesomeness?

It's called a can am outlander son, don't know if you've ever heard of this mythical beast, but you may just have to sell your house to afford one, and it will be totally worth it.

It's actually been heard that can-am had to stop building them because they were just TOO badass and chuck norris got jealous.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
do you know what the land version of a Lund ocean fishing boat is? you know, the pinnacle of land-going awesomeness?

It's called a can am outlander son, don't know if you've ever heard of this mythical beast, but you may just have to sell your house to afford one, and it will be totally worth it.

It's actually been heard that can-am had to stop building them because they were just TOO badass and chuck norris got jealous.

Is it more rare than a winter trail that allows both ATV's and snowmobiles to use it at the same time??? :coolio:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Ghey Jay wishes he got a CanAm vs. a Polaris that will be broken before he pays it off...:xzbit:

fuck, took you long enough to find that thread.

I knew you'd be jealous of that also.

I can't imagine living life as jealous as you are, must take a whole lot of meditation and midol at night to talk you off the ledge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info