⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Having read the court docs/depositions on that guy and what he's admitted to, i wouldn't want him anywhere near me. He is one mentally twisted fuck.

Talent apparently trumps everything though in sports, so he most likely will be signed somewhere. Dodgers players wanted nothing to do with him either, which should speak for itself, and one reason why he was let go.

Reactions: Huggerorange73

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Having read the court docs/depositions on that guy and what he's admitted to, i wouldn't want him anywhere near me. He is one mentally twisted fuck.

Talent apparently trumps everything though in sports, so he most likely will be signed somewhere. Dodgers players wanted nothing to do with him either, which should speak for itself, and one reason why he was let go.
Was never criminally charged, so therefore he broke no laws. Text messages showed the bitch wanted rough sex. So he likes rough weirdo sex, big deal he isn’t the only person like that. Everyone has their own thing.

I haven’t seen one story or interview where any player from the Dodgers said that. I’ve seen the media tell everyone that. But until a player goes on record saying it, then it’s just hearsay imo.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Was never criminally charged, so therefore he broke no laws. Text messages showed the bitch wanted rough sex. So he likes rough weirdo sex, big deal he isn’t the only person like that. Everyone has their own thing.

True, it's a he said/she said thing as of now.... And it was between multiple women, who had very similar stories, and neither women had connections with eachother. From what i read, he choked both of them unconscious during consensual sex, beat them, then raped both of them in the ass while unconscious. I don't see too many women being into that...
I haven’t seen one story or interview where any player from the Dodgers said that. I’ve seen the media tell everyone that. But until a player goes on record saying it, then it’s just hearsay imo.
Not a single Dodger player stuck up for him or spoke anything positive about him in the public eye in the 2 years since this has been ongoing. Speaks for itself.

He just served the longest suspension of any MLB player in history, so that also speaks for itself the punishment they handed out to him. Sports organizations usually are pretty lenient with anything a player does.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
True, it's a he said/she said thing as of now.... And it was between multiple women, who had very similar stories, and neither women had connections with eachother. From what i read, he choked both of them unconscious during consensual sex, beat them, then raped both of them in the ass while unconscious. I don't see too many women being into that...

Not a single Dodger player stuck up for him or spoke anything positive about him in the public eye in the 2 years since this has been ongoing. Speaks for itself.

He just served the longest suspension of any MLB player in history, so that also speaks for itself the punishment they handed out to him. Sports organizations usually are pretty lenient with anything a player does.
None of them were RAPED, or sexually assaulted otherwise there would have been charges. It was adults consenting to rough sex, nothing more than that.
Had it been any more than that then charges would have been filed.
100% money grab imo.

Players couldn’t stick up for him even if they wanted to, and that’s not saying any of them wanted to. Thats just the way this country is now, MFers are afraid to speak up due to what others think. I would have stuck up for him as a teammate after all the facts came out.

MLB suspended him because their bullshit rule doesn’t have to prove him guilty beyond reasonable doubt. They had no choice due to again what the public would think. I’ll remind you that thru the arbitration process he rightfully so had over 100 games knocked off his suspension. Imo if your not charged criminally then MLB shouldn’t be allowed to penalize you.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Going to be interesting to see how the Sox are going to address Hendricks role this season, along with his roster spot.

Hopefully he makes a full recovery, but there's no way he's a mound before 2024 at the earliest.
I didnt read to much into that. I didnt think he was out for the season, but now that you mention it. I'm going to throw a fucking party, fuck him and his dog faced Wife.

• Wow

Huggerorange73

Big government pro Russian dude AKA Comrade Mike
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
???

20230116_122720.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cubs spent big this offseason man!

LFG!
Slow day at work little brother?
Again, did you hear one single person with the Cubs organization state they were going to spend big?

The Cubs addressed most of their needs and didnt do so foolishly. I'm not mad at the 1-2yr contracts as they got guys on the farm coming up in the next year or 2. Did I want them to spend more, I absolutely did if something made sense. They will arguably have the best defense up the middle in all of MLB and will rely on run prevention. Cause God knows offensively they are going to struggle unless guys like Bellinger and Mancini can resemble something near their old selves.
I not a fan of signing both Hosmer and Manicini, as they have Mervis that hit at every level last year. Maybe they dont want to rush him, or he needs to fine tune some things.

The SUX on the other hand addressed 1 need this off-season with the Benintendi signing. Didnt go get a left handed starter, still dont have a RF, 2nd baseman, or catcher.

Thread Info