TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Shawn1112 Shawn1112

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
SUX fans happy because the bottom feeders are bottom feeding during their win streak. We saw this same story last year, and will see the same result this year.
Sox beat really good teams to start the season, and the angels. Their losing streak was mostly against mediocre teams. We wouldn’t expect you to understand basic baseball, though.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I’m not the one trying to live in the past, like yourself. You brought up past seasons, I’m talking about right now. 2nd to last place cubbies. Fly the L. Gonna be flown 100 times this year.
NFG if they lose 110 games, I'm fine with a top 3 draft pick.
Ive said it multiple times over the years in this thread. My baseball happiness while the Cubs arent contending will come at the expense of the SUX major injuries and early exits in the playoffs. So you can only imagine how happy Ive been the last 2 years and already this year with Mr 2 left feet going down again.
I also said in this thread, when they hired Larussa that they will never win a championship with him, idiot is stuck in his ways on top of being a drunk.

Reactions: Marko

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I’m not the one trying to live in the past, like yourself. You brought up past seasons, I’m talking about right now. 2nd to last place cubbies. Fly the L. Gonna be flown 100 times this year.
Living in the past. You Sox fans were the ones counting the days as to when the Cubs last won the World Series before 16. Which by the way for you Sox fans that count on your toes, is the only WS win in this city within the last decade.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Living in the past. You Sox fans were the ones counting the days as to when the Cubs last won the World Series before 16. Which by the way for you Sox fans that count on your toes, is the only WS win in this city within the last decade.
Counting how many years it’s been since a team won a WS is a way to rate how shitty they are. This year just count the total wins. Don’t worry, you can literally use just your toes right now. ?

Thread Info