⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
Nah dude Wrigley field is the best! It's so you don't have to watch them rebuild for the next 5 years.

unnamed.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
  • Haha
Reactions: Marko

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Not surprised. This is the 2nd fight in the last month or so at Guaranteed Rape

You have fights in the bleachers at Sox games....and you have dudes blowing each other in the bleachers at Wrigley. Pick your poison....

Not to mention child molesters at cubs games....

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You have fights in the bleachers at Sox games....and you have dudes blowing each other in the bleachers at Wrigley. Pick your poison....
Show me proof of guys getting BJ's in the bathrooms at Wrigley, if not then your obviously full of shit. Gay jokes at Wrigley have been around for 25 years or more, come up with something new please. You act like the SUX have no gay fans or their gay fans dont hang out in Boys Town and the SUX dont host Pride night once a year....smfh

Reactions: Marko and Dan00Hawk

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Show me proof of guys getting BJ's in the bathrooms at Wrigley, if not then your obviously full of shit. Gay jokes at Wrigley have been around for 25 years or more, come up with something new please. You act like the SUX have no gay fans or their gay fans dont hang out in Boys Town and the SUX dont host Pride night once a year....smfh
I just posted an article of a gay male taking videos of young boys in the bathroom at Wrigley....

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

fuck this is not something i want on my google history

• Haha
Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Look at your camera roll. :LOL:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cardinals win another. I can see a Cards vs White Soxs series.
Huh??? I hope you dont mean World Series. Neither one of them are making it, especially the Cards.
If the SUX make some moves (bullpen and 2nd baseman) they might have a shot if their starting pitching stays healthy.
No, but it does make you a Cub fan.
Well played and I can accept the ball busting!

Thread Info