⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Hendricks has developed a curve that he can trust. That’s the difference your going to see this year. Years past it was fastball, change and sinker, now he has a curve ball. I don’t think I have ever seen someone make Yelich look so silly, not once but twice. 2 out of 4 of Yelichs at bats he had absolutely no chance.

Let’s see what Yu shows up today. 1st half or 2nd half Yu from last year.

Reactions: Dan00Hawk and Marko

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
One team missing the season isn't that bad. If you are a Cards fan it sucks but that doesn't mean that the other teams that followed the rules should lose out.
Its BS for the other teams that wont get to play their scheduled games vs the Cards. Could be HUGE on playoff implications.

Reactions: dberz94 and Marko

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So glad the sox have a decent offense this year. Rick needs to really start thinking outside of the rebuild mindset.
I can assure you the SUX will never win it all with him as a manager. He is fucking horrible.
4 homers in a row!!
Was at my buddies house who is a SUX fan watching it. As a Cub fan I was rooting for the 5th in a row.
Not something you see often

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
I can assure you the SUX will never win it all with him as a manager. He is fucking horrible.

Was at my buddies house who is a SUX fan watching it. As a Cub fan I was rooting for the 5th in a row.
Not something you see often

Everyone including steve stone agrees with you about ricky. Bring. Ozzie. Back. I miss this energy from a coach.

Thread Info