chicago white sox smiles GIF by MLB

• Love
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I keep forgetting it's only okay when you talk shit ?
Not the point I'm making, You said "keep ranting" and I'm saying a little bit of money isnt going to stop me from talking shit.
Again "Mr I like to put words in peoples mouths" where did I even begin to insinuate thats its only okay for me to talk shit. Never once have I said anything that resembles that.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
FUCK YES!

WELCOME TO THE SOUTH SIDE MR. BENINTENDI!!!!!!

View attachment 144011

.800 OPS against RHP and he's an excellent OF.

"Andrew Benintendi is exactly what the White Sox needed. A left-handed bat with a career .808 OPS against righties. He won a Gold Glove in left field in 2021. Made his first All-Star team in 2022. Great signing."
So, do you want to talk about it ????

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Piece by Red Sox nation.

Checking his career numbers vs. the season so far. Power is down (and has been) but everything else looks on par.

DO BETTER.

View attachment 165593
Figured you would pull a Flyn with your response.
So pulling a classic Mike move, you know how you love to throw that OPS+ around
His career OPS+ is 108, right now its 90, which we all know is below average. You have explained it to us several times.
Record deal of 5yrs and $75 million and he has ZERO home runs and 14 RBI's thru better than a 3rd of the season lmmfao

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Figured you would pull a Flyn with your response.
So pulling a classic Mike move, you know how you love to throw that OPS+ around
His career OPS+ is 108, right now its 90, which we all know is below average. You have explained it to us several times.
Record deal of 5yrs and $75 million and he has ZERO home runs and 14 RBI's thru better than a 3rd of the season lmmfao
Wasn't brought here to hit bombs and drive in runs, but that fits your narrative so you can roll with it.

Don't lash out because you owe me $5 after having a $30 lead.

Show me on the Eloy doll where the Sox hurt you.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Wasn't brought here to hit bombs and drive in runs, but that fits your narrative so you can roll with it.

Don't lash out because you owe me $5 after having a $30 lead.

Show me on the Eloy doll where the Sox hurt you.
I mean you touted him vs RHP, did you not, also mentioned he was a left handed bat again touting his offense as well.
Nobody said he was here to hit bombs and drive in a 100 runs, but for $75m he should be at least average but his OPS+ says otherwise
So they paid him $75m to do what, play defense in left fucking field? Like I said before, no range and no arm.

.800 OPS against RHP and he's an excellent OF.

"Andrew Benintendi is exactly what the White Sox needed. A left-handed bat with a career .808 OPS against righties. He won a Gold Glove in left field in 2021. Made his first All-Star team in 2022. Great signing.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Is all this pent up anger about how the worst team in baseball has a better record then the playoff bound Cubs as of this morning?

Man, that's gotta be a tough pill to swallow.

How about we get to the end of the season, then reflect on how Benni did?

As of now, he's been pretty much as advertised minus those 40 home runs he usually hits every year.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Is all this pent up anger about how the worst team in baseball has a better record then the playoff bound Cubs as of this morning?

Man, that's gotta be a tough pill to swallow.

How about we get to the end of the season, then reflect on how Benni did?

As of now, he's been pretty much as advertised minus those 40 home runs he usually hits every year.
Not a tough pill to swallow at all, everyone except you knows the SUX arent going to do jack shit if they make it to the playoffs.
I know Flyn, anything can happen if they get in, keep telling yourself that if that what helps you get thru your day or season I should say

As advertised lmmfao, okay Flyn. Please dont ever bust Flyn's balls in the Bears thread again cause you guys are 2 peas in a pod, just different teams/sports

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Not a tough pill to swallow at all, everyone except you knows the SUX arent going to do jack shit if they make it to the playoffs.
I know Flyn, anything can happen if they get in, keep telling yourself that if that what helps you get thru your day or season I should say

As advertised lmmfao, okay Flyn. Please dont ever bust Flyn's balls in the Bears thread again cause you guys are 2 peas in a pod, just different teams/sports
Two totally different situations on the Bears and the Sox.

But if this helps make that pill easier to swallow....have at it.

Mervis has been the savior as promised....Hosmer was a good and where is Belli? #EVERYBODYIN

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Two totally different situations on the Bears and the Sox.

But if this helps make that pill easier to swallow....have at it.

Mervis has been the savior as promised....Hosmer was a good and where is Belli? #EVERYBODYIN
The point is your both fucking homers to the fullest!

Myself or nobody on here said Mervis was the savior, you like to make shit up lmmfao
You on the other hand insinuated TA was the savior, how is that working out?

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Chicago Cubs since May 1st: 12 - 22 .353
Chicago White Sox since May 1st: 19 - 14 .576

Both divisions suck.

However, looks like things are moving in very different directions.

From me owing you $30 on May 1st to you owing me $5 today....and that gap is only going to widen.

All that matters is you get in.....ask numerous 100 win team without rings about that magical huge win total.

Carry on kids!

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Dont tell Flyn that, if they take the lead in the division he is going to act like its the greatest thing since Moses parted the Red Sea
I sure will, because you spent every second of April telling me the Sox were the worst team in baseball.

Your partner was busting his playoff nut in April....how's all that working out?

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Chicago Cubs since May 1st: 12 - 22 .353
Chicago White Sox since May 1st: 19 - 14 .576

Both divisions suck.

However, looks like things are moving in very different directions.

From me owing you $30 on May 1st to you owing me $5 today....and that gap is only going to widen.

All that matters is you get in.....ask numerous 100 win team without rings about that magical huge win total.

Carry on kids!
All that matters is winning a fucking ring. Getting in doesn’t mean dick. Winning a series or 2 might get you some respectability from others but not me. But losing in the 1st round every time your in just means you don’t belong.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
All that matters is winning a fucking ring. Getting it doesn’t mean dick. Winning a series or 2 might get you some respectability from others but not me. But losing in the 1st round every time your in just means you don’t belong.
You cannot win a ring without getting in.

The first step of the journey is to get in the tournament.

Thread Info