⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Well, Memorial Day was yesterday Huggerorange73 Huggerorange73
Hows the Bud Light?
White Sox are healthy and in good shape to take the division.

Meanwhile the Cubs are sucking big fat dicks after this thread had them in the playoffs in April.

Also, at the end of April...I was down $30 to you guys.

As of tonight it's $5.

So totally keep talking ???

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
White Sox are healthy and in good shape to take the division.

Meanwhile the Cubs are sucking big fat dicks after this thread had them in the playoffs in April.

Also, at the end of April...I was down $30 to you guys.

As of tonight it's $5.

So totally keep talking ???
Okay Flyn lmmfao, so when they dont what is going to be your excuse?
God damn bro, I know you dont realize it, but you are pretty much Flyn to a T with the SUX. I think you and him should drink Bud Lights and host a podcast

Shawn didnt say a god damn thing about having the Cubs in the playoffs as Shawn knows better

Whoopty fucking do, again I didnt see Shawn saying jack shit about the money

Believe me, I will keep talking you should know that

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Id wait till the Sox at least have a better record than the Cubs to start sucking thier dicks. Especially when they're still 11 games under .500.
They knocked 5 games off the powerhouse Cubs record in May.

They're finally at full strength, so there's zero reason to believe the trend will continue.

The two of you keep telling me how smart you are and how dumb I am. I think it might be backwards....the Sox are not what they showed in April,just like the Cubs have shown.

Hate away, there is simply too much talent on this club to not think they will win the central, which by the way is absolutely putrid in both leagues.

See ya next month!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

They're finally at full strength, so there's zero reason to believe the trend will continue.

The two of you keep telling me how smart you are and how dumb I am. I think it might be backwards....the Sox are not what they showed in April,just like the Cubs have shown.

Hate away, there is simply too much talent on this club to not think they will win the central, which by the way is absolutely putrid in both leagues.

See ya next month!
Arent you the one who knocks people for basing their teams success against another teams failure?
Again my boy, follow the leader son

Okay Flyn boy

I've never once called you dumb, nor would I ever do so when it comes to baseball.
I've also never once told you how smart I was either, but thats you, you like to put words in peoples mouths

#1 SUX hater here and I will continue to do so. Is that the same talent the last 3yrs?
Basing your seasons success on winning the worst division in baseball is laughable, but if thats makes you happy then carry on.
I know, make the playoffs and anything can happen, we have seen that story before with the SUX

Truth must hurt, cant stand the heat, get the fuck out the kitchen

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
I told you before.....
brother anyone GIF

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il

See ya next month!
Uh..... i never once said you were dumb or insulted you in here. I'm just busting your balls because the Sox do suck when tons of people think this team is full of talent and are winners, despite being 11 games below .500 this early in the season. They are terrible, and terribly managed.

By the way, 1-8 Angels right now. Lynn lit up again today hahaha

Cubs are on the verge of sweeping the team with the best record in baseball after todays game which they're leading.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Uh..... i never once said you were dumb or insulted you in here. I'm just busting your balls because the Sox do suck when tons of people think this team is full of talent and are winners, despite being 11 games below .500 this early in the season. They are terrible, and terribly managed.

By the way, 1-8 Angels right now. Lynn lit up again today hahaha

Cubs are on the verge of sweeping the team with the best record in baseball after todays game which they're leading.
Its not early in the season anymore. 57-58 games in, puts it close to a 1/3rd of a season. The SUX are what they are at this point, history with this core shows they wont stay healthy. Even if they came back to win the division which wouldnt surprise anyone with that horrible division. Nobody in their right mind except one person could possibly think that are serious contenders in the playoffs. That team needs to be sold, or at the very least Kenny and his puppet Hahn need to go. This core isnt going to do jack shit in their time together. If they are still 7-10 games under .500 come next month. They would be fools if they dont sell, but if that happens that means Hahn is staying put lol

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
A smart manager would have pulled Lynn from the lineup by now after numerous horrible starts in 12 starts, and a 7 ERA.... Just further proves my point how badly this team is managed.
Looking at the box score, when it was 8-1 Grifol probably conceded and left Lynn in to save the bullpen.
Lynn sucks, his best days are behind him

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Looking at the box score, when it was 8-1 Grifol probably conceded and left Lynn in to save the bullpen.
Lynn sucks, his best days are behind him
That dude let himself go at life... he lived large when he was pitching good and ate everything and drank everything in sight. Now hes a 300 pound slow unmotivated blob of shit that cant perform. Maybe someone should tell him athletes are supposed to stay in shape and have some self-control.

When he was with St Louis id go down there for Cubs games and hear stories about him, he liked to drink and eat.

Thread Info