TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Kaskade after the game tonight....

20220812_220033.jpg

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Kopech was out of the game when the major league leader in errors and his .220 batting average got a hit.

Congratulations on getting a hit?

Cub fans gonna Cub fan, fixated on the Sox...but I guess when your team is heading for back to back 90 plus loss seasons (with no hope of that changing anytime soon) it makes sense to do so.

20220812_191107.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Don’t give a fuck who was pitching. The fact that one of the most hated X Cub players broke up a no-no is awesome. Had three thrown a combined no-no you woulda been in this thread telling us how good your pitching staff is.

Congrats on getting a win against the Tigers.

When your on the verge of getting knocked out of the playoffs early again, I guess you gotta hang your hat on being better than the Cubs. Must suck to have to be content with that when all we have heard is this SUX team is built to win it all

Baez would fit right in with the SUX and all his errors. Remember the SUX lead the AL in errors.

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Don’t give a fuck who was pitching. The fact that one of the most hated X Cub players broke up a no-no is awesome. Had three thrown a combined no-no you woulda been in this thread telling us how good your pitching staff is.

Congrats on getting a win against the Tigers.

When your on the verge of getting knocked out of the playoffs early again, I guess you gotta hang your hat on being better than the Cubs. Must suck to have to be content with that when all we have heard is this SUX team is built to win it all

Baez would fit right in with the SUX and all his errors. Remember the SUX lead the AL in errors.
Guy is a loser. Personally, I found it embarrassing Sox fans are fixated on this bum still...I just shook my head while he got booed.

I don't need to pound my chest about how good this pitching staff is, you know the game so that means you know how good they are already ?

This year has been a massive disappointment...MASSIVE. Basically because they are not performing to their capabilities. Having a bad team and sucking is easier to accept (Like the Cubs). Having a team that's talented, but underperforming is maddening...add in the fact the division is bad, and they're somehow still in the mix to win the division just makes it worse.

Quite honestly, as much as I'd love to see them get in the playoffs, I kinda want them not too, so they're forced to address where they swung and missed with this roster.

I love baseball, and I'm a die hard Sox fan...so I'm on this ride until the end....and even as shitty has its been I still find enjoyment in watching it.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Guy is a loser. Personally, I found it embarrassing Sox fans are fixated on this bum still...I just shook my head while he got booed.

I don't need to pound my chest about how good this pitching staff is, you know the game so that means you know how good they are already ?

This year has been a massive disappointment...MASSIVE. Basically because they are not performing to their capabilities. Having a bad team and sucking is easier to accept (Like the Cubs). Having a team that's talented, but underperforming is maddening...add in the fact the division is bad, and they're somehow still in the mix to win the division just makes it worse.

Quite honestly, as much as I'd love to see them get in the playoffs, I kinda want them not too, so they're forced to address where they swung and missed with this roster.

I love baseball, and I'm a die hard Sox fan...so I'm on this ride until the end....and even as shitty has its been I still find enjoyment in watching it.

• Love
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The American League contenders since the All-Star break:
Houston Astros:16-9
Cleveland Guardians: 15-9
Baltimore Orioles: 13-9
Chicago White Sox: 13-10
Toronto Blue Jays: 11-9
Seattle Mariners: 11-12
TB Rays: 9-12
Minnesota Twins: 8-11
Boston Red Sox: 8-14
NY Yankees: 8-14
19 of those 23 games were vs horrible teams, all under .500.
I believe this is the first time all season the SUX have won 3 in a row at home Lmmfao.

Thread Info