Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Incredible

Screenshot_20220809-152258_Messages.jpg

Huggerorange73

chicago car board trump lovers president & ceo
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Who gives a flying fuck, next man up. Just shows Kenny and his puppet Rick don’t know how to build a deep team. You can’t draft 5-DH’s/1st baseman and think your built to win.
True, Team Theo's approach of drafting 9 middle infielders really paid off! Look at all those rings and division titles!

The White Sox have 1 player that has appeared in 90 games, yet today sit 1.5 games back.

Last year they had multiple injuries and won 93 games.

How do you accomplish this without depth?

WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMMIES!

The New York Yankees have spent 200 BILLION since 2009 trying to win another ring.....all you can ask of any GM is to get you into the playoffs.

Baseball has not had a repeat champion since 1999-2000....that should tell you something.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
True, Team Theo's approach of drafting 9 middle infielders really paid off! Look at all those rings and division titles!

The White Sox have 1 player that has appeared in 90 games, yet today sit 1.5 games back.

Last year they had multiple injuries and won 93 games.

How do you accomplish this without depth?

WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMMIES!

The New York Yankees have spent 200 BILLION since 2009 trying to win another ring.....all you can ask of any GM is to get you into the playoffs.

Baseball has not had a repeat champion since 1999-2000....that should tell you something.
Theo's approach one a world series, so yes it worked.

Again in arguably the weakest division in baseball. AL Central and NL Central are complete dog shit.
So you keep referring to that and its not saying much.

Last year, they played in the weakest division in baseball and feasted of their division and teams below .500 aka bottom feeders. Please tell me how they did against teams above .500 last year.

Thats the Yankee way, always has been and always will be at least in our lifetime.

Thanks Capt Obvious, I'm pretty sure Ive pointed that out once or twice in this thread. Not in those exact words but very similar.

Huggerorange73

Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Theo's approach one a world series, so yes it worked.

Again in arguably the weakest division in baseball. AL Central and NL Central are complete dog shit.
So you keep referring to that and its not saying much.

Last year, they played in the weakest division in baseball and feasted of their division and teams below .500 aka bottom feeders. Please tell me how they did against teams above .500 last year.

Thats the Yankee way, always has been and always will be at least in our lifetime.

Thanks Capt Obvious, I'm pretty sure Ive pointed that out once or twice in this thread. Not in those exact words but very similar.
Cub were slated to not only dominate the soft ass NL central for decade, but win multiple championships.

Here we sit, 6 seasons removed from 2016 and they are 21 games under .500 (This following a 20 games under season in 21) with no hope in sight for the future.

One rain delay and an idiotic injury to Trevor Bauer saved their ass from being on year 114.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cub were slated to not only dominate the soft ass NL central for decade, but win multiple championships.

Here we sit, 6 seasons removed from 2016 and they are 21 games under .500 (This following a 20 games under season in 21) with no hope in sight for the future.

One rain delay and an idiotic injury to Trevor Bauer saved their ass from being on year 114.
Like I have said multiple times, I never once called the Cubs a dynasty that would win multiple titles. It simply doesnt happen anymore.
I have now said that at least 3 times if not more.

Here we sit 17 seasons removed from 2005 and the SUX havent even won a playoff series. Had back to back 100 and 95 loss seasons.

Who cares about the rain delay, the bottom line is they got it done after being down 3-1. Injuries are now and always have been a part of the game.
Fuck your excuses, next man up when someone gets hurt.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Dude stop reaching, does anyone really give a fuck what happened outside of our lifetime? I sure the fuck dont and wont give a fuck what happens after Im dead. Bottom line and has been said many times by many different people in this thread. In the last 100yrs each team has 1 WS, pretty fucking shameful on both sides of town.

Huggerorange73

Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
And I will say it again. Once the SUX season ends in early October.
You and all the bandwagon fans will come out and say. "we were better than the Cubs, at least we made the playoffs"
Congratu Fucking Lations! I'm proud of you, and will be sure to attend that parade
I'm the farthest thing you could get from a bandwagon fan.

I never stated you said those things, but the bulk of Cub nation sure did.

Every team has injuries, but no team has the type of depth you're making reference to aside from a video game console.

I totally agree with you that 1 World Series from each side of town in the last 100 years is pathetic....someone should tell the Cub fans who are pounding their chests about SUX that.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm the farthest thing you could get from a bandwagon fan.

I never stated you said those things, but the bulk of Cub nation sure did.

Every team has injuries, but no team has the type of depth you're making reference to aside from a video game console.

I totally agree with you that 1 World Series from each side of town in the last 100 years is pathetic....someone should tell the Cub fans who are pounding their chests about SUX that.
Never called you a BW fan lol, I said you AND the BW fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Thread Info