⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Pitching trumps offense in October.

Getting past Verlander twice in a short series could be pretty tough.

And you laugh, but Cease presents a similar challenge.
I know pitching and defense trumps offense in October, I'm not Spivitz lol.
Thats why the SUX will have another early exit as they dont do either well.

Verlander hasnt been "great" by any means in the playoffs recently. I know he is having a monster year this year, but iirc he hasnt been at his best the last few times in the playoffs.

Cease in the playoffs lmmfao, what did he do last year? The same shit he will do this year

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa

Verlander hasnt been "great" by any means in the playoffs recently. I know he is having a monster year this year, but iirc he hasnt been at his best the last few times in the playoffs.

Cease in the playoffs lmmfao, what did he do last year? The same shit he will do this year
Clearly you haven't been watching Cease.

Guy will win the Cy Young award this season.....he's fucking flithy.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Clearly you haven't been watching Cease.

Guy will win the Cy Young award this season.....he's fucking flithy.
I watch everyone including that dickhead and I'll even watch SUX games if the Cubs arent playing. I'm a baseball junky, I was watching a minor league game last night lol. Fuck him and I dont see him beating out Verlander as of now. But your never gonna get the satisfaction of me saying he is filthy lol. If he played for anyone else I would say it. That kid from TB is going to be right there as well. You know as well as I do, a couple of bad starts late in the year can doom you for the Cy Young, especially if your in a tight race for the division

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
I watch everyone including that dickhead and I'll even watch SUX games if the Cubs arent playing. I'm a baseball junky, I was watching a minor league game last night lol. Fuck him and I dont see him beating out Verlander as of now. But your never gonna get the satisfaction of me saying he is filthy lol. If he played for anyone else I would say it. That kid from TB is going to be right there as well. You know as well as I do, a couple of bad starts late in the year can doom you for the Cy Young, especially if your in a tight race for the division
I figured as an ex-Cub you'd have a soft spot in your heart for him.

Guess I was wrong :ROFLMAO:

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL

The Whitesox won 100% of the playoff games Cease started. :s00ls:

Reactions: Huggerorange73

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Nope, having the entire offense intact for the stretch run has me confident.

White Sox are the best team in the central by a mile, and when healthy are in the upper tier talent wise in the league.
Again, Stevie fucking Wonder can see they are the best team in the Central and thats not saying much. They have been the last 2+yrs and they havent done dick in the playoffs.
God damn I cant wait until October. It will be the same shit as the last 2yrs. At least we were better than the Cubs.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Again, Stevie fucking Wonder can see they are the best team in the Central and thats not saying much. They have been the last 2+yrs and they havent done dick in the playoffs.
God damn I cant wait until October. It will be the same shit as the last 2yrs. At least we were better than the Cubs.
My softball team is better than the Cubs.

Nobody is dick measring against the loveable losers.

• Haha
Reactions: bmoore04

Thread Info