⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Triple play lmmfao.
Ive only mentioned the SUX can’t even get the basic fundamentals down numerous times. Fucking idiots
Just for the record, the expected BABIP on that ball was .825.

Doesn't excuse what happened, but helps understand why they reacted as they did, wasn't a pop fly or an easy out.

As for Liam...Fuck his liberal pussy ass.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Just for the record, the expected BABIP on that ball was .825.

Doesn't excuse what happened, but helps understand why they reacted as they did, wasn't a pop fly or an easy out.

As for Liam...Fuck his liberal pussy ass.
With Byron Buxton out there you better assume he is getting to that ball. Him and maybe 3-4 others make that catch.
Still boils down to they cant even get the basic fundamentals of the game down, been like that the last couple of years. I know that drunk fuck manager has told certain guys not to hustle on the bases (pussies). Whats the excuse for 2 balls that Roberts should have caught, he put no effort into getting to those balls at all.
TA, dropped 3rd strike and the lazy MFer doesnt even try to run to 1st. Thats not an easy throw for the catcher as he has to throw behind the runner.

Read that Joe Kelly had a clause in his contract that stated they couldnt pitch him on back to back days until July 1st. What the fuck kind of shit is that?
We are going to pay you 7 million, but cant use you on back to back days the first half of the season lol. BTW, he is looking like a great signing.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Grin Smile GIF

nothing constructive to add but i do love yall calling eachother the same names year in and year out in this thread while both teams suck donkey dick.

Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Who gives a fuck who had the first one ever. The point is, you SUX fans like to throw that gay shit around like your team doesnt celebrate it.
I'm just pointing out, your team celebrates it as well.
Newsflash: If you don't celebrate it, you get cancelled/backlash.

We're just following that sick ass boystown lead!

• Haha

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Grin Smile GIF

nothing constructive to add but i do love yall calling eachother the same names year in and year out in this thread while both teams suck donkey dick.

Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Its all fun and games. Few dudes in this thread that are SUX fans, I respect them. But all the bandwagon dudes can suck a bag of dicks.
Yes both teams suck donkey dick

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Newsflash: If you don't celebrate it, you get cancelled/backlash.

We're just following that sick ass boystown lead!
I like that you just admitted you guys are followers and we are the leaders
The SUX were canceled many years ago, in case you havent noticed or are just to stubborn to realize it. They have always been and will always be the 2nd team in this city when it comes to baseball.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
I like that you just admitted you guys are followers and we are the leaders
The SUX were canceled many years ago, in case you havent noticed or are just to stubborn to realize it. They have always been and will always be the 2nd team in this city when it comes to baseball.
Popularity means jack shit to me.

Oddly enough the insecure Cub fans can't get enough of chest pounding that attendance trophy while being a dogshit team.

Weird.....but you guys do you.

* Reminder: Nobody cared about the Cubs prior to 1984. Check the numbers and circle back.

• Haha

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Been so damn busy today, I havent had time to post regarding last nights beat down.
Did someone forget to mention to the SUX that batting practice takes place before the game not after the game?
A team built on the long ball, they are 27th in home runs lmmfao
I got $50 that says Eloy is hurt again by Aug 15th

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Been so damn busy today, I havent had time to post regarding last nights beat down.
Did someone forget to mention to the SUX that batting practice takes place before the game not after the game?
A team built on the long ball, they are 27th in home runs lmmfao
I got $50 that says Eloy is hurt again by Aug 15th
Well this didn't age well. SOX WIN, Eloy bombs. THANKS C.UNTS!!!!!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Im almost inclined to offer a bet that the Cubs will have a better record at the end of the year than the Sox.... By the looks of how both teams are playing now, that will easily happen.

Cubs have won the past 3 series all against playoff teams.
Cubs are gonna trade a bunch of guys in the next few weeks. Hopefully Willie isn’t one of them but sounding like he is. Hendricks and Robertson probably gone as well.

Thread Info