Hoffman Estates
Fuck you TLR!!

09F15A77-5326-49B5-BBD4-814C5179488B.jpeg

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I would probably watch the Sox if they brought in Maddon.... Just saying
Maddon was a good Cubs manager.

But I didn’t like how he moved players around too much.

Like if he didn’t put Schwarber In Left field in the first week of 2016. He wouldn’t of collided with the CF and tore up his knee. He did recover after surgery, hit as a pinch hitter in the playoffs and helped them win the WS as a DH in Cleveland.
Not too many players could’ve done that. Schwarbs did also play football in college.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
And now the White Sox are blowing it AGAIN to the Rangers in extra innings, multiple nights in a row. HAHAHAH!!!!

The Rangers!!!!! They are as bad as the Cubs.
And they blew a 4-0 or 5-0 lead in one of those games against the Rangers lmmfao.
It sure looks like they have quit on TLR. You know damn well they (players) all want to talk shit about the intentional walk on a 1-2 count but they cant and wont lol.

Heard on the Score this morning, between Grandall, Garcia, Moncada and Harrison. They are hitting a combined .180ish and only have something like 24 extra base hits between the 4 of them. Thats your starting 73 million dollar pitch framer, 70 million dollar 3rd baseman, and 2 bums they thought they could cheap out on and get results lmmfao.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My dad has said from day 1, he does not understand why the sox went for Grandal. And the contract is too much.

I watched the late collapse on Saturday. It's brutal.

Chicago sports = 1 steaming pile of dung
I thought they overpaid for him as well at the time of the signing. He was never great defensively, and everyone knew you can run on him all day.
He was probably the best pitch framer at the time and he did have a pretty damn good year offensively for a catcher in Milwaukee albeit it was a contact year that was probably a huge reason the SUX overpaid.

I always wonder, a lot of guys have great years during their contract year then go back to being average or even sucking. Did they have some help that year with steroids or something along those lines?

Thread Info