White Sox Hat GIF by NBC Sports Chicago

Reactions: Huggerorange73

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm going to the Dodgers game at Guaranteed Rape this week Tuesday
First row above the SUX pen, have sat their a few times as my guys friend owns those seats. If the SUX happen to hit a HR and I catch it, best believe its getting thrown back. Do you think I will get kicked out if I bring a sign that says HI JACKIE!

• Haha

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Got beer thrown on me by a cubs fan at this game today. You guys are worse than Yankee fans.

Have fun with the rest of your rebuild season. There's pretty much no more games to look forward to this year.
And you were okay with getting hit with a beer? You just accepted it?

Please enlighten me on what the SUX have to look forward to? Another 1st round exit from the playoffs?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sox will not make the playoffs this year, the way they're playing.... 2 games now they struggled against the Cubs
Playoffs were expanded AGAIN, they will make it. They will win the Central again, they should pass the Twins no later than the All Star break.

Also just heard Jimenez re-injured himself the other day ♿♿♿♿♿

• Haha

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Huggerorange73 huggerorange73 I know your a TLR fan and dont think any of this is his fault.
So a team that cant even get basic fundamentals down isnt the managers fault? 1st and 3rd with 1 out and your a fly ball away from tying the game. Who the fuck in their right mind tries to tag up and advance from 1st on that play. Even if its something talked about or even practiced, then who the fuck didnt inform the idiot on 3rd to hustle instead of jogging. They are a complete joke and I'm loving every bit of it. 3rd year of being in their window and looking like another early exit from the playoffs lol.

Thread Info