The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Shawn1112 Shawn1112

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
You’re delusional if you think the Sox are a WS caliber team. Here’s a solid safe prediction: Chicago won’t be playing post season baseball.
How much you want to bet? A month a season does not make. Just ask that stud on the Cubs Suzuki. 🤡

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Thank God the Reds exist otherwise the Cubs would have the worst record in the NL. 🤡

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
SUX fans happy because the bottom feeders are bottom feeding during their win streak. We saw this same story last year, and will see the same result this year.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thank God the Reds exist otherwise the Cubs would have the worst record in the NL. 🤡
Says the guy who’s team lost 100 and 95 games in consecutive seasons just a few years back. But let’s act like that didn’t happen.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
SUX fans happy because the bottom feeders are bottom feeding during their win streak. We saw this same story last year, and will see the same result this year.
Sox beat really good teams to start the season, and the angels. Their losing streak was mostly against mediocre teams. We wouldn’t expect you to understand basic baseball, though.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Says the guy who’s team lost 100 and 95 games in consecutive seasons just a few years back. But let’s act like that didn’t happen.
Acting like the Cubs weren’t rebuilding for 100+ years. 🤣

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
And the SUX didn’t rebuild for 86yrs
I’m not the one trying to live in the past, like yourself. You brought up past seasons, I’m talking about right now. 2nd to last place cubbies. Fly the L. Gonna be flown 100 times this year.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m not the one trying to live in the past, like yourself. You brought up past seasons, I’m talking about right now. 2nd to last place cubbies. Fly the L. Gonna be flown 100 times this year.
NFG if they lose 110 games, I'm fine with a top 3 draft pick.
Ive said it multiple times over the years in this thread. My baseball happiness while the Cubs arent contending will come at the expense of the SUX major injuries and early exits in the playoffs. So you can only imagine how happy Ive been the last 2 years and already this year with Mr 2 left feet going down again.
I also said in this thread, when they hired Larussa that they will never win a championship with him, idiot is stuck in his ways on top of being a drunk.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Living in the past. You Sox fans were the ones counting the days as to when the Cubs last won the World Series before 16. Which by the way for you Sox fans that count on your toes, is the only WS win in this city within the last decade.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Living in the past. You Sox fans were the ones counting the days as to when the Cubs last won the World Series before 16. Which by the way for you Sox fans that count on your toes, is the only WS win in this city within the last decade.
Counting how many years it’s been since a team won a WS is a way to rate how shitty they are. This year just count the total wins. Don’t worry, you can literally use just your toes right now. 🤣

huggerorange73

Lord Jorts
Reaction score
Just FYI, White Sox fans weren't the only ones counting the years of futility on the North Side.

The entire country laughed at 108 years of wait till next year, and let's not forget this:

Screenshot_20220509-073422_Chrome.jpg

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
You Sox fans already know they can’t win in the playoffs lol
It Doesn’t matter what they do in regular season

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
You Sox fans already know they can’t win in the playoffs lol
It Doesn’t matter what they do in regular season
Huh? When was the last time the Cubs even won a playoff game?!? 🤡