Maricopa
White Sox man cave looking ?

20220128_173708.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Baseball is back, lets get this shit talking started u fucking red headed step children SUX fans!!!!
You guys need a 2nd baseman, right fielder, starting pitcher and a backup catcher, I foresee your jew bag owner settling on 2nd tier guys again.
Looks like another early playoff exit this year. Yes my Cubbies will more than likely suck again. But my happiness will come in the form of all the SUX fans misery come October.

Rondon to the Giants, 2yrs 44 million. Not bad if he can stay healthy, but we all know thats not happening.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Baseball is back, lets get this shit talking started u fucking red headed step children SUX fans!!!!
You guys need a 2nd baseman, right fielder, starting pitcher and a backup catcher, I foresee your jew bag owner settling on 2nd tier guys again.
Looks like another early playoff exit this year. Yes my Cubbies will more than likely suck again. But my happiness will come in the form of all the SUX fans misery come October.

Rondon to the Giants, 2yrs 44 million. Not bad if he can stay healthy, but we all know thats not happening.

I missed this!

Top priority is a RF : Schwarber/Castellanos/Bryant/Conforto any of them will do, prefer a lefty though.

Second base will likely be internal solution if a trade can't be reached to open the season. We can get away with that based on the thumpers elsewhere.

Starting pitching? That's a luxury....Giolito, Cease, Lynn, Kopech and Kuechel are a very solid 5. Lopez and Crochet can spot start as needed....wouldn't be against an insurance starter, but not a pressing need.

Bullpen needs an arm or two.

Backup catcher? Eh....be nice, but not a requirement.

How do the Sox project as a top 5 payroll with a jewbag owner?

Better question....why aren't the Cubs with their massive fanbase and cash printing franchise top 5 every season like the Yankees?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I missed this!

Top priority is a RF : Schwarber/Castellanos/Bryant/Conforto any of them will do, prefer a lefty though.

Second base will likely be internal solution if a trade can't be reached to open the season. We can get away with that based on the thumpers elsewhere.

Starting pitching? That's a luxury....Giolito, Cease, Lynn, Kopech and Kuechel are a very solid 5. Lopez and Crochet can spot start as needed....wouldn't be against an insurance starter, but not a pressing need.

Bullpen needs an arm or two.

Backup catcher? Eh....be nice, but not a requirement.

How do the Sox project as a top 5 payroll with a jewbag owner?

Better question....why aren't the Cubs with their massive fanbase and cash printing franchise top 5 every season like the Yankees?
Schwarbs can’t play right field. They coulda has Castelanos 3yrs ago and they cheaped out.

I don’t see an internal solution at 2nd for you guys. I see 5-DH’s though lol

Your starting 5 isn’t as solid as you think

Agreed on the pen, they should resign Tepara imo
Chafin available as well, probably one of the better lefties out of the pen last year

Jew bag meaning he never lands the big fish, always settles for the 2nd tier guys

Id like to ask that cocksucker Ricketts the same question.

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Owners won again.
Im happy no more guy on 2nd in extras and double headers back to 9 innings.
Not a fan of the universal DH, but it is what it is. What I’m thrilled about is no more shift beginning in 2023. I completely despise the shift.
The shift was 100% out of control, and I'm with you, glad to see it go.

Universal DH makes sense to standardize the game and extend players careers. I'm good with it.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info