⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I love how c-unts fans are all of a sudden experts on contending teams because they had a halfassed run for a few years brought to you by Daddy Theo.

Let me explain to you how this works. Young teams take a few seasons to peak. The Astros made the postseason for the first time in 2015, completely missed in 2016, cheated their way to a WS in 2017, made the 2019 WS and now have reached 5 straight ALCS. This is the first full season Cease, Kopech, Vaughn, Crochet and Sheets have played. Robert was a rookie in 2019 and missed half of this season as did Eloy. Anderson is a bonafide star. The arrow is pointing up and if you think they somehow won’t get better you’re either full of shit or really dumb.

Oh and unlike Daddy Theo, all of our guys are locked up longer term so we won’t have to trade them all for a bag of peanuts before they walk.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Some good ones going around on Facefuck right now!

E33E4390-A662-4AA8-A5AB-11BBD46A532B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I'll take that bet for $1000. They will make the playoffs between now and the end of the 2028 season.
I already manned up and took a bet. Let me know when you'll bet where your mouth is.

Again, you said the Sox are all downhill from here (I can quote it for you if you want). Yet you won't bet that they won't make the playoffs next year. You've 110% proven you're all talk (typical cubs "fan")

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'll tell them like I tell my SUX fan friends/family. Yes we suck right now and will suck for a few years. But my baseball happiness will come in the form of their misery every October with this core they have.
Looks like I'm saying they will be in the playoffs again right here
Will be the same result next October as well
Fucking bum ass team
#falsehope
And again
They dont, they peaked this year. Its all down hill from here
No mention of them not making the playoffs
I already manned up and took a bet. Let me know when you'll bet where your mouth is.

Again, you said the Sox are all downhill from here (I can quote it for you if you want). Yet you won't bet that they won't make the playoffs next year. You've 110% proven you're all talk (typical cubs "fan")
You really should stop and think before you post anything in this thread when thinking about me. I've proven you wrong countless times and am doing so AGAIN!
I've forgotten more about baseball then you will ever know. I've said it before, I'm more than a Cubs fan, I'm a huge baseball fan.

Yes, I said they peaked and its all down hill. Not once did I say they wouldnt make the playoffs next year. In fact, I quoted myself showing that I'm insinuating they will be back in the playoffs. Had I said it, I would man the fuck up and put my money where my mouth is!

You on the other hand, said the Cubs wont make the playoffs until 2028. So put your money where your mouth is and bet the $1000!!!

Thread Info