⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Yeah, because that’s a fair bet, didn’t expect nothing less from you though.

I offered bets all season, Lead Pipe Lead Pipe was the only one man enough to take me up on one of them.

Ill offer you a more re
Figured you'd have an excuse better than "that's not fair" LOL.

Guess it's not so downhill for the Sox after all in your mind....

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yeah exactly, that’s a 100% suckers bet. As Marko said, would you have made that bet when the SUX lost 95 and 100 games in consecutive seasons. Absolutely fucking not. I said the SUX peaked and was all down hill. Never once said the Cubs didn’t suck. I’ve probably referenced them sucking a few times in this thread due to owners being cheap.

So put your money where your mouth is on a real bet. $1000 says the SUX don’t win the WS next year. Show your confidence in your bottom feeding bum slaying team.

Reactions: Marko

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Yeah exactly, that’s a 100% suckers bet. As Marko said, would you have made that bet when the SUX lost 95 and 100 games in consecutive seasons. Absolutely fucking not. I said the SUX peaked and was all down hill. Never once said the Cubs didn’t suck. I’ve probably referenced them sucking a few times in this thread due to owners being cheap.

So put your money where your mouth is on a real bet. $1000 says the SUX don’t win the WS next year. Show your confidence in your bottom feeding bum slaying team.

So Sox are all downhill? Then bet they don't make the playoffs next year? I'll take that.

And before you insert your BS, you said it's downhill, I never said they will win the WS. So put up or shut up.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So Sox are all downhill? Then bet they don't make the playoffs next year? I'll take that.

And before you insert your BS, you said it's downhill, I never said they will win the WS. So put up or shut up.
Easy division in baseball, again suckers bet.
When your ready to bet something realistic, then come holla at me.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Pretty much sums it up

7E9D37E9-B4EB-4222-AD34-02A1081843F8.png

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Sox fans still talking about the Cubs.

If I was a Sox fan, I’d be talking about the horrendous pitching that took place. Definitely need some help in that department if they want to make the playoffs next year.

LOL. Exactly.
They should be more worried about what needs to be done to make the team better so they can win in the playoffs. If they make the playoffs next year!
‘Like firing old man LaRussa would be at the top of the list.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Any of you cubs "fans" want to put your money where your mouth is and wager who will have a better season next year?? Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC
That would be like you taking that same bet in 2016-17. You would have laughed. And now I laugh at you.

How long between Sox playoff appearances since they made it last year? 11? How about we bet that it takes the Cubs LESS than 11 miserable fucking years to make the playoffs?!?

Reactions: Shawn1112 and Marko

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
That would be like you taking that same bet in 2016-17. You would have laughed. And now I laugh at you.

How long between Sox playoff appearances since they made it last year? 11? How about we bet that it takes the Cubs LESS than 11 miserable fucking years to make the playoffs?!?
I'll take that bet all day long. Cubs won't make the playoffs before 2028.

I'll bet you dinner and beers at an establishment of the winner's choice!

Thread Info