⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Contreras is pure trash. That wasn't a bat flip....he tried to throw the bat out of the stadium. Sox played old school style, and hit his ass for being a showboat....and Cubs fans melt down like the pussies they are!!

I wish Hawk was still on the air so he could have told it like it is!
And when Tim Anderson does it, its okay, GTFO! Maybe if half your team didnt have a fucking Mr T starter kit on it would take some weight off and they could hit the ball. I'm all for old school style, Cubs have an old school pitcher going tonight. He better drill someone.

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
And when Tim Anderson does it, its okay, GTFO! Maybe if half your team didnt have a fucking Mr T starter kit on it would take some weight off and they could hit the ball. I'm all for old school style, Cubs have an old school pitcher going tonight. He better drill someone.

Tim does a regular bat flip, although I'll admit I don't even like that. Contreras literally tried to throw the bat out of the stadium. If you can find one video of Anderson's bat flip going even half as high as Contreras' bat throw last night...I'll mail you a cubs hat!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Tim does a regular bat flip, although I'll admit I don't even like that. Contreras literally tried to throw the bat out of the stadium. If you can find one video of Anderson's bat flip going even half as high as Contreras' bat throw last night...I'll mail you a cubs hat!
A bat flip is a bat flip no matter the height. If Timmy hits a HR tonight, I can guarantee you he will try to one up Willies bat flip.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Contreras is pure trash. That wasn't a bat flip....he tried to throw the bat out of the stadium. Sox played old school style, and hit his ass for being a showboat....and Cubs fans melt down like the pussies they are!!

I wish Hawk was still on the air so he could have told it like it is!
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cubs would be lucky to get 1 win against the Sox in a series, and that would be if Darvish was on his best. Otherwise...Sox will embarrass the Cubs out of the ballpark....just like they did a couple weeks ago, and will again next week.
Again, you were saying?

Thread Info