⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bryant really is a pussy! Dude is such a pretty boy cry baby!

Hope he leaves the Cubs and sucks!
He wont, I guarantee you he returns to being in the MVP race every year. He is doing this shit on purpose because of losing that year of eligibility by being held down a week his rookie year. 90% of teams do that shit and rightfully so, the union allowed it to happen. He knows he is shitting on his trade value the shittier he plays. When he goes somewhere else and returns to form, he will say something stupid like I'm healthy for the first time in 2yrs. Also he made it be known he didnt want to play during Covid. But when he found out if he sits he loses another year, he ultimately had to play.

You dont go from college player of the year, to minor league player of the year, to rookie of the year to winning the MVP. Then 2yrs later falling off the face of the earth and not even an average hitter.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
He wont, I guarantee you he returns to being in the MVP race every year. He is doing this shit on purpose because of losing that year of eligibility by being held down a week his rookie year. 90% of teams do that shit and rightfully so, the union allowed it to happen. He knows he is shitting on his trade value the shittier he plays. When he goes somewhere else and returns to form, he will say something stupid like I'm healthy for the first time in 2yrs.
Like you said....all teams do that shit! Dude is a bitch!!

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cubs would be lucky to get 1 win against the Sox in a series, and that would be if Darvish was on his best. Otherwise...Sox will embarrass the Cubs out of the ballpark....just like they did a couple weeks ago, and will again next week.
You were saying, not only did you lose, yall got cooked and SHUT OUT!!!!
I still stand by my statement made on here. Too reliable on the long ball, cant situational hit or manufacture runs to save their lives.

The league has figured out Roberts, he looks like Javy up there lately. Lets see how long it takes him to make an adjustment. I'm really surprised its taken this long as that kid is the real deal.

Reactions: Marko

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Tim Anderson is the fucking king of bat flips, and I dont mind it. I'm actually a fan of players celebrating and showing their emotions with bat flips.
But hitting Wille because of his bat flip is bullshit, just because he gave the SUX a taste of their own medicine. Lester pitching today and being old school. I'm betting he hits Abreu his 1st at bat as long as nobody is on base

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
You were saying, not only did you lose, yall got cooked and SHUT OUT!!!!
I still stand by my statement made on here. Too reliable on the long ball, cant situational hit or manufacture runs to save their lives.

The league has figured out Roberts, he looks like Javy up there lately. Lets see how long it takes him to make an adjustment. I'm really surprised its taken this long as that kid is the real deal.
Cubs got lucky with Cease, worst pitcher in baseball, and I'll admit Darvish is a stud.

Tonight and tomorrow will be different games!

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Tim Anderson is the fucking king of bat flips, and I dont mind it. I'm actually a fan of players celebrating and showing their emotions with bat flips.
But hitting Wille because of his bat flip is bullshit, just because he gave the SUX a taste of their own medicine. Lester pitching today and being old school. I'm betting he hits Abreu his 1st at bat as long as nobody is on base
Contreras is pure trash. That wasn't a bat flip....he tried to throw the bat out of the stadium. Sox played old school style, and hit his ass for being a showboat....and Cubs fans melt down like the pussies they are!!

I wish Hawk was still on the air so he could have told it like it is!

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cubs got lucky with Cease, worst pitcher in baseball, and I'll admit Darvish is a stud.

Tonight and tomorrow will be different games!
Ricky had his boys peak too soon, hence the reason he has never been around when a team goes deep in to the playoffs.
Hopefully Kenny and his puppet Hahn are looking for his replacement soon lol

Reactions: Marko

Thread Info