The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Vroom
IMG_6916.jpg

I just found out driveway.com is in Iowa I guess vroom will get it.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Reviews on vroom are absolute dog shit . I don’t like the fact you have to fed ex them your title , then they get your car , then you get paid 2-3 business days later via ACH or paper check .

driveway.com doesn’t have a preferred dealer in the state of Illinois . It’s either drive it to Iowa , or pay 4-600 out of your offer for them to take it .

really a crap shoot of who you use .

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Reviews on vroom are absolute dog shit . I don’t like the fact you have to fed ex them your title , then they get your car , then you get paid 2-3 business days later via ACH or paper check .

driveway.com doesn’t have a preferred dealer in the state of Illinois . It’s either drive it to Iowa , or pay 4-600 out of your offer for them to take it .

really a crap shoot of who you use .
No complaints from using Vroom except for the pick up taking over a week or so. Payment was painless and had it in under 2 days iirc.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Any update to this syP syP ? I just sent in all the documents for the Audi etc. Did your direct deposit come though in a timely manner? Driveway.com agent hasnt called me back and Carvana offer went down a bit. Vroom seems like the front runner.

yea.. these cocksuckers never paid me, 10 days later (after they picked up the car) I called and made a stink. Then they paid me :sleep:. Not sure why they cannot just show up with a check like carvana does... Horrible to deal with at the backend.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Got phone call today at 9:30 am for pick up for my Tacoma for Friday. Guy was super cool and I tell him I work that day and I’m off today. He says can you drop it off at my office today in Hoffman estates at 11:30-12 I said not a problem.

It’s Adesa auction easy flip for them

IMG_7034.jpg

IMG_7033.jpg

IMG_7032.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info