OFFICIAL Vroom experience thread

OP
IZZy

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
U don’t have to do that. When I bought my SS he had that I’m like I’m not signing that
Then how do you inform the state you no longer own it?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m tempted to do this or Carvana with my car to get some $$$, but that leaves me with the truck that’s rusting and rotting away. With all the vehicle shortages and high prices of used vehicles I’ll never be able to find what I want.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I’m tempted to do this or Carvana with my car to get some $$$, but that leaves me with the truck that’s rusting and rotting away. With all the vehicle shortages and high prices of used vehicles I’ll never be able to find what I want.
You will be paying up the ass for whatever u buy used

OP
IZZy

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
When the next buyer buys it he can register it
Well yeah but this is meant to clear you in case anything happens with the car between the time you sell it and when the new owner registers it.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
Love the Accord Coupe but the market is small for them. Didn't they even drop them from their lineup?
They did. 2017 was the last year. I don’t know why Honda didn’t make more coupes. People bought them and everyone that seems my car comments how much they liked the coupe.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Got the email that the transportation company will be calling me within 2-3 days.
Put my stock wheels back on and my TPMS light has been on, figured it would go off with a few drives and it hasnt.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
Got the email that the transportation company will be calling me within 2-3 days.
Put my stock wheels back on and my TPMS light has been on, figured it would go off with a few drives and it hasnt.
Probably have to reprogram that shit

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
They did. 2017 was the last year. I don’t know why Honda didn’t make more coupes. People bought them and everyone that seems my car comments how much they liked the coupe.
I've had a couple of V6 coupes, they were fine cars. Ran good, rode good and decently comfortable on the highway.
I with I had kept my silver 2010, it was a great driver.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
How long after you finished the paperwork did they pick up the Tahoe?
Got the email from Vroom last Monday stating everything was complete and to expect a call or email from the transportation company.
Got email from transportation company last Tuesday stating they were actively seeking a driver for the pickup

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sooo my experience with Vroom hasn’t gone at all what they advertise it as, they have dragged their feet on scheduling the pick up and now they are doing the same with the payment.

The driver that picked up the car said he had nothing to email me and said here just take a picture of the bill of lading... ok fine.

I emailed the pic of the BOL on 4/22 and never received a confirmation email, it has been 4 days and I have yet to receive any kind of response. I have called them the last 2 days and they tell me that they have 3 business days to get my payment, I said okay but you need to tell me if you received the BOL and you acknowledge that you have the car in your possession.

So they opened another “case” and I should hear back in 72hrs or less, I’m gonna keep calling and emailing until I get a response aka “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”

I’m not really worried at this point about them paying me I’m just frustrated I’ve had to push them along the whole process.

probably won’t use them ever again.
Update?

OP
IZZy

IZZy