OFFICIAL Vroom experience thread

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hmmm that’s interesting.

I better get on the phone with these fools
The delivery guy texted me as well saying the car was delivered.

MikeyLikesIt

2019 F150 Platinum
Reaction score
So I was curious and went on vroom and they just offered me a little over $8k more than what I paid for the truck a year ago.
I'm still in disbelief. I doubled the miles, drove to FL, NC, TX and SD over the last year.

I'm not sure what to do. This is insane.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
So I was curious and went on vroom and they just offered me a little over $8k more than what I paid for the truck a year ago.
I'm still in disbelief. I doubled the miles, drove to FL, NC, TX and SD over the last year.

I can tell you what to do. SELL!!!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Details on your truck as I’m curious what you have. No need to post $

OP
IZZy

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
Sooo my experience with Vroom hasn’t gone at all what they advertise it as, they have dragged their feet on scheduling the pick up and now they are doing the same with the payment.

The driver that picked up the car said he had nothing to email me and said here just take a picture of the bill of lading... ok fine.

I emailed the pic of the BOL on 4/22 and never received a confirmation email, it has been 4 days and I have yet to receive any kind of response. I have called them the last 2 days and they tell me that they have 3 business days to get my payment, I said okay but you need to tell me if you received the BOL and you acknowledge that you have the car in your possession.

So they opened another “case” and I should hear back in 72hrs or less, I’m gonna keep calling and emailing until I get a response aka “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”

I’m not really worried at this point about them paying me I’m just frustrated I’ve had to push them along the whole process.

probably won’t use them ever again.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Sooo my experience with Vroom hasn’t gone at all what they advertise it as, they have dragged their feet on scheduling the pick up and now they are doing the same with the payment.

The driver that picked up the car said he had nothing to email me and said here just take a picture of the bill of lading... ok fine.

I emailed the pic of the BOL on 4/22 and never received a confirmation email, it has been 4 days and I have yet to receive any kind of response. I have called them the last 2 days and they tell me that they have 3 business days to get my payment, I said okay but you need to tell me if you received the BOL and you acknowledge that you have the car in your possession.

So they opened another “case” and I should hear back in 72hrs or less, I’m gonna keep calling and emailing until I get a response aka “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”

I’m not really worried at this point about them paying me I’m just frustrated I’ve had to push them along the whole process.

Thieves

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Blast them on social media, I bet that escalates things nicely too....

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
U should change it too

[email protected]
Probably not a bad idea at this point.

I think if I sell my house at the end of the summer Im just going to have someone do it for me because I just never seem to have the time or money. If I sell the house I will at least then have the money to have it done.

OP
IZZy

IZZy