OFFICIAL Vroom experience thread

OP
IZZy

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
She gone! The guy picked it up about 20 minutes ago.
Congrats! who was the carrier that picked up your car? Was it an enclosed trailer?

did you email them the bill of lading?

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Congrats! who was the carrier that picked up your car? Was it an enclosed trailer?

did you email them the bill of lading?
It was a private carrier based out of Bolingbrook. The guys name was Al and he drove the car off vs flat bedding it. I spoke to him a bit and he said he had another pickup at Fair Oaks Ford so he was driving the car there. He took a bunch of pics and entered them into an app along with scanning the VIN. He asked for my email address and he immediately sent a proof of pickup, which I sent to Vroom.

I asked him where he was taking the car. The car was going straight to the auction in Hoffman Estates (Adesa). He said all of the cars he’s picked up for Vroom go to one of the auctions.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Got the email saying they assigned a carrier to pick up my vehicle. It's moving along.

OP
IZZy

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
Spent a half hour on the phone with vroom today, apparently there is an issue on their end where my car doesn’t show as scheduled to be picked up, I said you need to get your shit together soon or i will sell the car to Carvana, the lady was super helpful and kept apologizing and said that a case has been open with “high priority” sooo yeah we’ll see what happens.

greasy

2021 Player Hater Nominee
Donating Member
Reaction score
It was a private carrier based out of Bolingbrook. The guys name was Al and he drove the car off vs flat bedding it. I spoke to him a bit and he said he had another pickup at Fair Oaks Ford so he was driving the car there. He took a bunch of pics and entered them into an app along with scanning the VIN. He asked for my email address and he immediately sent a proof of pickup, which I sent to Vroom.

I asked him where he was taking the car. The car was going straight to the auction in Hoffman Estates (Adesa). He said all of the cars he’s picked up for Vroom go to one of the auctions.
Interesting, always curious as to what that place was. Literally right by my house.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Vroom called me today and apparently they didnt have my correct payoff info. Told the guy I would give him everything over the phone, and NOPE! Has to be via email smfh

OP
IZZy

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
This guy had 4 other cars all going to Flat Rock Michigan, all for vroom.

OP
IZZy

IZZy