• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Tonights episode wasnt entirely horrible. Tho my opinion is they should still ditch the northerners and just let Chris Harris drive awesome cars for an hour and a half. And maybe also not call it top gear anymore. But I will say the soccer ball airbag segment was mildly amusing. And the return of a familiar face in
Sabine!!
was a welcome appearance, even if
she didn't really do anything.

The IDR segment w/ Harris was quite awesome.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This should be on my DVR to watch. I'll have to check. I am liking Freddy, somewhat of a buffoon, but really affable and genuine. Paddy, he can go. Bring in someone else just to keep it interesting, that way you can get the "two against one" rivalry going on.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Man, that piece they did on Colin McRae and the 95 WRC season was so great. Those really were the golden years of rally, and I miss them dearly. And that "cheat" system that toyota came up with has got to be one of the greatest cheats in motorsport history. It was so ingenious you really cant even be mad at them for it :LOL:

At the same time, I can't believe its been 13 years already since McRae's death. Honestly still feels like I was reading the news yesterday.

Also, best line in the episode, "You're the best Chris Evans we've ever had!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Was just about to comment. Just finished last night’s episode. That had seriously funny stuff in it.

That last bit, I’ve been in close proximity to what they encountered. Their reaction is definitely genuine. Don’t want to give it away.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Last week's/this week's was kind of a weak episode. I have to say, Paddy's bleached hair is really fucking distracting. He trying to channel George Michael or something? His "cheating" is getting kind of old too. At least when Clarkson did it, he did with originality and charm. Paddy just does it blatantly does gives no fucks. Wish they'd give the center stage attention to Harris instead.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info