Official TCG Tour - Lake Michigan Circle: Hotel Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
CTC @ Hampton, Comfort Inn...

#%%&%^&%^& Just FYI, I followed these links on my smartphone and when I selected to call to make a reservation, the phone number was a 3rd party booker... I dont know how or why that happened, but after 3 mins of talking with Habib I realized this quickly and called the hotel direct...

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Please let me know your rooming arrangements when you guys figure it out, whether it is booking a room for yourself or bunking in with other people. I just want to make sure everybody is covered!

If anyone wants to save some cash I can split it with some people. If not I'm just getting two rooms for me. Completion will be tonight. If anyone decides to lag and not get a room the option is open to bunk up

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
If anyone wants to save some cash I can split it with some people. If not I'm just getting two rooms for me. Completion will be tonight. If anyone decides to lag and not get a room the option is open to bunk up

Yo mike, where you planning on staying? It SHOULD be just me, possible +1. How much am I looking at?
[MENTION=29]MIKES3[/MENTION]

Thread Info