Official TCG Tour 2022 Thread (August 12th-15th)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I was just speaking with Mook Mook about this last night, but hopefully gas prices remain somewhat normal for this :oops:

What's normal? Id say if prices keep going up at the rate they are we probably will be seeing $7 a gallon come TCG Tour.

Right now premium is about $5.25-$5.50 between the state line and northwoods along i39/90/51.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
What's normal? Id say if prices keep going up at the rate they are we probably will be seeing $7 a gallon come TCG Tour.

Right now premium is about $5.25-$5.50 between the state line and northwoods along i39/90/51.

Yeah no clue what normal is, probably where it is at right now. But things could get really out of fucking control, like approaching $10 out of control.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I asked my sled buddy for suggestions, and asked him to reach out to his friends. Pretty sure he's been up to Hancock/Houghton area before.

I have been to the area a lot riding also just looking for personal experience. I guess we could walk across the bridge and go to Keweenaw Brewing Company.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I have been to the area a lot riding also just looking for personal experience. I guess we could walk across the bridge and go to Keweenaw Brewing Company.
That's what I was asking him, staying in town, whether during the sledding season, or in the off season. He said he's been there a few times in the past, but the only places he'd recommend have long since closed. It was worth a shot.

Keweenaw Brewing Company
Do they have garlic popcorn like the place in Grand Marais (Superior Brewing?)?????
I Hope Please GIF

JFish75

Addict
TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2019
Winfield, Il.
I am not going on the tour and it's been years since I have been to Houghton, but I used to go with my friends to watch the Rally races LSPR. Last I remember Keweenaw brewing was cool but I don't recall them having food, but they had a pizza place next door that you can call and they will deliver it there and you can eat it there, unless that has changed. There is also the Library right down the street from there as well, that is an actual restaurant/Bar that you was fairly decent.

Reactions: PANDA

Thread Info