Official TCG Tour 2021 Thread (August 20th-22nd)

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
GLADIATOR GLADIATOR did I get shot at? ?
8E590E2C-F55F-47EE-8457-548D1CBD2C1C.jpg
giphy.gif

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I wouldnt say Best Western ruined dinner. Ya, we werent all at the same table but that didnt totally kill the vibe. The service was really exceptional, imo.

I was mostly mad about us being split up after I emailed that lady multiple times and her saying she can seat us 12 per table. I had a fishy first bite of my whitefish but other than that the food was good and the drinks were good. They had enough staff and had no issue serving us quickly. Honestly it probably is one of the nicest restaurants in town based on the prices.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I was mostly mad about us being split up after I emailed that lady multiple times and her saying she can seat us 12 per table. I had a fishy first bite of my whitefish but other than that the food was good and the drinks were good. They had enough staff and had no issue serving us quickly. Honestly it probably is one of the nicest restaurants in town based on the prices.
The wait staff tried to cover for her, saying she isn't the most customer friendly facing person... I think she was just on a power trip.

The food was excellent. I know the guys at our table that had the ribeye were very pleased, and that seven layer chocolate cake... oh man. I wanted a slice so bad but I knew I wouldn't be able to finish it. I'd have gone into a diabetic coma, and I don't even have the diabeeeeetus.

Reactions: greasy and DEEZUZ

Thread Info