Official TCG Tour 2021 Thread (August 20th-22nd)

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
All nighter, but the new stove is in and complete. Waiting on Napa to open so I can get plugs and oil that my dumbass forgot to grab after work yesterday. Hopefully I didn’t fuck anything up lol

View attachment 97473

20210819_125514.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
A lot to unpack but what a great fucking weekend (as if there was any doubt). Awesome roads, awesome scenery, great stops, great company. Thanks to all the OGs who continue to attend these and welcome those that were noobs but are now OGs.

HUGE thanks to PANDA PANDA and Lead Pipe Lead Pipe for taking the lead on this. Outstanding job. Panda, the roads you chose were awesome.

Drago Drago, great hanging out and welcome (officially) to the TCG family. I am fucking beat.

Will have a feedback thread up in a few and then I'm relaxing until I pass out.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I 2nd the Drago Drago. If an award was given to a single tour member I’d nominate him. Engine swap the week before the tour, drove 200+ miles to meet us at the start, and hung the entire way. Not to mention the after hours enthusiasm. I’m sure I am forgetting other highlights, but I’m old.

giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I took a look at my car this AM. Took out a fair amount of the insect population. But most of the dirtiness is from fluids being ejected from the exhausts of the cars ahead. Should clean up rather easily, and is probably less than the amount I'd get from a 1000 mile drive to my dad's and back.

Does anyone need to change their air filter(s) after getting stuck behind that Ramcharger that was rolling coal? ???

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I wouldnt say Best Western ruined dinner. Ya, we werent all at the same table but that didnt totally kill the vibe. The service was really exceptional, imo.
You definitely weren't at the best table that night lol.

Sam nailed every order in stride, and totally earned the 50% tip for putting up with us. That cake was NOT a Lie.

Thread Info