Official TCG Tour 2021 Thread (August 20th-22nd)

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

This is in WI

luckily tcg stacks aren't at that level of vehicle quite yet.

i doubt the local smokeys will roll out on a bunch of 15 year old ls powered beasts.

:iorun:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: EmersonHart13

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
So looks like I’m a go for this from work, but I still have to work a 1/2 day or so on Friday. The plan is to have the lady meet me at work and I’ll leave when we can. Then try to just dead head to the dinner spot and we will meet you guys there.

Looks like its a 5 hour ride from Cary. Still get some nice route 14 along the river. If you get off work easily enough go for it. Let me know where you find lodging. A few people have been asking me about last min places to stay. Im like I don't know I haven't had a reason to call hotels.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Looks like its a 5 hour ride from Cary. Still get some nice route 14 along the river. If you get off work easily enough go for it. Let me know where you find lodging. A few people have been asking me about last min places to stay. Im like I don't know I haven't had a reason to call hotels.
I booked lodging in the beginning, I posted in the other thread. Figured I’d lock that in either way just in case I could go.

Reactions: DEEZUZ and PANDA

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Reactions: DEEZUZ

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Reactions: DEEZUZ

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
It's looking more like I'll be able to make it. Will know for sure by next Tuesday, yeah, it's cutting it close, but it's a family thing.

Also, have two FRS radios I can bring, which seem to have not such great range but they're basically new and have excellent battery life. If I can get my GMRS license before the start I'll bring some GMRS radios (much more power), but someone else would need a GMRS license as well.

Question in regards to radio/communication talk. Anyone going old school and bringing a CB? Was considering digging out and dusting off one of my old rigs (President HR-2510, Gray 60/120 walking shoes, and Wilson 1000 mag mount).

Thread Info