Tour Official TCG Tour 2021 Thread (August 20th-22nd)

Added to Calendar: 20-08-21, 21-08-21, 22-08-21

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
So looks like I’m a go for this from work, but I still have to work a 1/2 day or so on Friday. The plan is to have the lady meet me at work and I’ll leave when we can. Then try to just dead head to the dinner spot and we will meet you guys there.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
So looks like I’m a go for this from work, but I still have to work a 1/2 day or so on Friday. The plan is to have the lady meet me at work and I’ll leave when we can. Then try to just dead head to the dinner spot and we will meet you guys there.
Looks like its a 5 hour ride from Cary. Still get some nice route 14 along the river. If you get off work easily enough go for it. Let me know where you find lodging. A few people have been asking me about last min places to stay. Im like I don't know I haven't had a reason to call hotels.

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looks like its a 5 hour ride from Cary. Still get some nice route 14 along the river. If you get off work easily enough go for it. Let me know where you find lodging. A few people have been asking me about last min places to stay. Im like I don't know I haven't had a reason to call hotels.
I booked lodging in the beginning, I posted in the other thread. Figured I’d lock that in either way just in case I could go.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Group me still around?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'd suggest whatsapp but you cant make memes in that.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's looking more like I'll be able to make it. Will know for sure by next Tuesday, yeah, it's cutting it close, but it's a family thing.

Also, have two FRS radios I can bring, which seem to have not such great range but they're basically new and have excellent battery life. If I can get my GMRS license before the start I'll bring some GMRS radios (much more power), but someone else would need a GMRS license as well.

Question in regards to radio/communication talk. Anyone going old school and bringing a CB? Was considering digging out and dusting off one of my old rigs (President HR-2510, Gray 60/120 walking shoes, and Wilson 1000 mag mount).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom