Tour Official TCG Tour 2021 Thread (August 20th-22nd)

Added to Calendar: 20-08-21, 21-08-21, 22-08-21

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Good luck, guys, and have fun :fy:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
A lot to unpack but what a great fucking weekend (as if there was any doubt). Awesome roads, awesome scenery, great stops, great company. Thanks to all the OGs who continue to attend these and welcome those that were noobs but are now OGs.

HUGE thanks to PANDA PANDA and Mr. Von Ween Fox Lead Pipe for taking the lead on this. Outstanding job. Panda, the roads you chose were awesome.

Drago Drago, great hanging out and welcome (officially) to the TCG family. I am fucking beat.

Will have a feedback thread up in a few and then I'm relaxing until I pass out.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I took a look at my car this AM. Took out a fair amount of the insect population. But most of the dirtiness is from fluids being ejected from the exhausts of the cars ahead. Should clean up rather easily, and is probably less than the amount I'd get from a 1000 mile drive to my dad's and back.

Does anyone need to change their air filter(s) after getting stuck behind that Ramcharger that was rolling coal? 🤣🤣🤣

OP
Mr. Von Ween Fox

Mr. Von Ween Fox

110% Flex
Reaction score
Today's been a bit rough but blasting Tunak randomly helps. I can't get Jim's dancing on the stage out my head. :ROFLMAO:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I wouldnt say Best Western ruined dinner. Ya, we werent all at the same table but that didnt totally kill the vibe. The service was really exceptional, imo.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I wouldnt say Best Western ruined dinner. Ya, we werent all at the same table but that didnt totally kill the vibe. The service was really exceptional, imo.
You definitely weren't at the best table that night lol.

Sam nailed every order in stride, and totally earned the 50% tip for putting up with us. That cake was NOT a Lie.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
There was a lot of that. It was so frustrating on the way home. Assholes, ALL of them in the left lane.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom