OFFICIAL TCG Post Your Dyno Numbers

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I could make a Google Form and grant whomever is designated as the mod so that you can just fill out the stuff and boom it gets added to the charts automatically. It's not hard. Only certain people would be able to fill it out.

I do stuff like this all the time at work when I need to generate reports.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I could make a Google Form and grant whomever is designated as the mod so that you can just fill out the stuff and boom it gets added to the charts automatically. It's not hard. Only certain people would be able to fill it out.

I do stuff like this all the time at work when I need to generate reports.
I'm confused what that would accomplish? That's what happens now. Google sheet just auto updates in the thread. Unless I'm misunderstanding?

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
Post it up dude!

If we were trying to have an inflated average member number we would establish a minimum number.
Here's mine from a few years ago.

2012 Mustang GT manual.

Boss 302 intake
JLT series II
Tune
Cat Deletes
GT500 mufflers

IMG_2894.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'm confused what that would accomplish? That's what happens now. Google sheet just auto updates in the thread. Unless I'm misunderstanding?
The pivot table would let you keep everything in a single sheet, but would let you filter and manipulate the data to display it different ways.

Like if you wanted to mark, Stock, or modded everything would live in the same table. But you could display it in separate sheets.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL

1998 Camaro Z/28
Comp cams 224/234 .601 / .598 112+2
LS2 timing chain
TSP Pushrods
Dual valve springs
NGK PLUGS and MSD wires
Stock Ls1 heads with trunion upgrade
Stock Ls1 Intake manfiold
CF Whisper lid, SLP Smooth belows and a SUPER SUCKER RAM AIR ( that's right LOL )
Flowtech LT headers, ORY, 3" I pipe into single chamber race mufflers

As you can see, the original tune many moons ago resulted in more HP/TQ... when needing to fix the gas pedal in April, the throttle cable was found to be loose @ the adjustment "tube" going to the cruise control box. So, take the numbers with a grain of salt.

I'd say 360-365

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Geeeezzz. Talk about a motivator. I need to pump my numbers up.

In the time being, I need to see some garbage hit the rollers because I'm feeling weak! I guess I have enough torque to hang out though. :LOL:.
I know, I want to take the the cars somewhere to get dyno'd just so I can put the numbers up.

Though, I'll be at the bottom of the list too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info