Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
No, I didnt buy a Hellcat but we're starting to get a good amount of them on here (and I know we have a few more on FB)...figured it would be smart to start a thread for Hellcat owners. This will let you guys discuss modifications, tuning options, troubleshoot, etc etc. It will also help the site with SEO, as the more content and links and keywords show up in here, the more likely we're going to show up in a search for random stuff on the Googles.

So, how about you all introduce yourselves, even though you all know each other and then I'll you guys take it from here. Once this thread has some activity, I'll cross post to FB and see if we can get some more folks to join the site :cool: Hopefully this inspires the Mustang guys to do the same ;)

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Bravo Company Mfg?

I can’t wait for the Hellcat Dart and Hellcat Caravan :rofl:. Not even hating. I wish more manufacturers made ridiculous versions of more of their cars.

Dodge HellDart! A 800 HP monster that only weighs 3,300 lbs. Guaranteed to kill Or severely mame you within the first year of ownership!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I think i'll go 2-3 years with the 392 before i join the big dogs :cool:
Does anyone on here even have a stock 6.2L? 707HP not enough for you maniacs!
Funny story. When I 1st bought my TH, I thought it was slow as fuck. Because my HC had a tad over 800whp and the TH's are like 560-580whp from the factory.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info