**Official TCG Fantasy Football League 2015**

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg8lSyGavc4

My Cinderella story, 5th place Password is Taco team takes down wlorton's 1st place Foreskins. Those SOBs are playing their asses off.

Bill, losing Mariota did not help you any. Tough break. It would have been close if he had a decent game. Good season.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
DAMN! Carson Palmer's index finger on his throwing hand was dislocated.

They popped it back in and he returned for the next series. Tough guy.

I need you, Carson. Heal fast. At least Arizona is still competing for the home field advantage throughout the playoffs so, if he can play next week against GB, he will. Their win also makes Carolina have to play for the win next week. Besides that fact, Carolina is 14 and 0 and Rivera was one of the SuperBowl Bears and remembers the Bears nearly going unbeaten in '85. I hope he wants to go for the record. No cork popping for Miami yet. C'mon Ron. Show those Miami dicks a perfect season. That MNF loss to Miami STILL bugs me and revenge will be sweet.

Palmer and Stewart playing next week is what I want for Christmas. :smile:

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg8lSyGavc4

My Cinderella story, 5th place Password is Taco team takes down wlorton's 1st place Foreskins. Those SOBs are playing their asses off.

Bill, losing Mariota did not help you any. Tough break. It would have been close if he had a decent game. Good season.

Had I played Manning and Seattle, Id have it locked down....

But going from 1 win last year to 10 wins and leading the league until the playoffs is a big step up...

but....

discount%2Bdouble%2Bchoke.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I wondered what you guys were talking about with the brackets. Use a fucking computer like my generation does. :smile:

BTW, please don't take my waiver choices. I need an RB this week. If you're not playing for anything it's bad karma. Out of courtesy to the guys who are still in the playoffs, I stay off the waiver wire once I'm knocked out of the playoffs.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I wondered what you guys were talking about with the brackets. Use a fucking computer like my generation does. [emoji2]

BTW, please don't take my waiver choices. I need an RB this week. If you're not playing for anything it's bad karma. Out of courtesy to the guys who are still in the playoffs, I stay off the waiver wire once I'm knocked out of the playoffs.
This hasn't been a problem in the past, but it has been discussed and was agreed that it's a no-no. As in it is a concrete rule that you don't do this.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
I wondered what you guys were talking about with the brackets. Use a fucking computer like my generation does. :smile:

This hasn't been a problem in the past, but it has been discussed and was agreed that it's a no-no. As in it is a concrete rule that you don't do this.

Agreed, but... You'll still get some asshat who is going to do that so I am just going to expect it. If it doesn't happen then I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I liked CBS but that was a pay league. Cost $170 or something for CBS to run the league. Granted, that was a $150 buy in league so the prizes were well over a grand for first and almost that for second. Still, it was pricey.

Yeah, I was in a CBS league a couple years ago. It was a $100 league, and you had to pay for waivers and trades. I did not care for that at all, and swore off CBS after that. You can do NFL, ESPN, Yahoo, hell even weekly fantasy for cheaper. No need to pay that much just to set up a league.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Agreed, but... You'll still get some asshat who is going to do that so I am just going to expect it. If it doesn't happen then I'll be pleasantly surprised.

To my knowledge, it has never happened in a TCG league, and most of the people are returning from previous seasons.

This is a rule. You DON'T do this. If you are out of the playoffs (either eliminated or never made it) you are done for the season.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info