Drag to reposition cover

OFFICIAL TCG Dragy Leaderboard Rankings

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
It's frustrating when I'm out testing and I feel I should be faster based on TRC. But I guess I should keep it apples to apples and use the Dragy number, so I can compare all previous runs.

HellPIG

Reaction score
Have you thought about fastest ET via time slip. My damn dragy is dead (because I forget) every single time I go to the track lol.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Probably a decent idea to get an et leader board going, a lot of fast cars won’t post them due to the hustle but it is what it is Mook Mook Yaj Yak Yaj Yak

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Like timeslips only?
Like back in the day we had the 3800 leader board that was off time slips, same sort of deal for the people that don’t have a dragy or who’s car won’t work on the street

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Aight

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
If it doesnt rain (and get humid), I might try and go out tonight and at least improve on my 1/8th mile time. Or hope to at least. The weather is perfect for it.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Twas not to be. The air was there but traction was not. Car just didnt want to hook. Got into the 11s but was absolutely traction limited. Had I gotten my 60ft back to 1.75 or lower, I think I could have cracked a 11.8x. Oh well. I'll have to get it at the track day.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
I’m gonna have the wife do some pulls on the tesla to see if we can get it in the 3s with rollout.
in about 2 months we are going to be purchasing the acceleration boost upgrade so that’ll be interesting to see how much that improves the times. I’m hoping to get it into the 11s for the 1/4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom