Official TCG Christmas Party 2022 - Top Golf Schaumburg, Saturday December 10th @ 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Just because someone wants to spend $100 on lotto tickets at the extremely small chance of being rich doesn't = that they want to spend $80 on hitting golf balls.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
This is VERY understood, this was made clear in the vote though, Top Golf was significantly more expensive than our other option. Still, even with that said, Top Golf won, and we are currently sitting at 2 members paid.

If cost was a concern, and the vote would have reflected this, we would have pursued the cheaper option.
Was just a thought.....not a factual statement. I wanted to go, but my work party is the same day :(
Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Sad
Reactions: Teege24

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Tells ya what. I'll send over the $80 to at least hold a spot. If I don't make it, at least it contributes towards some wings and beer for others. I have no problem with that. Teege24 Teege24 if you have to cancel this, then send the $80 to Mook Mook for supporting TCG. Maybe keep Jimy Bilmo Dr. Jimbo's $2 for the effort.
Just confirming, that was you that just sent payment via Zelle? James L?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Oh it doesn't really bother me. I'm an atheist. It's just something that I do to amuse myself with people who get really invested in the whole "happy holidays" vs. "merry christmas" debate.
What about people like me that say fuck the holidays and fuck X Mas. I could give 2 fucks about any of it and I'm Catholic lol
It was okay when my kids were younger, but I never looked forward to it even when they were younger.

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
lol, I wouldn't say anything I guess? I'm indifferent about the holidays as a whole. If anything, all major shopping-spiking holidays (which includes American Turkey Day) are more annoying than anything because of traffic and coworkers. Now that I've been able to secure WFH since the pandemic started, it's no longer an issue. So now my only issue is politely declining invitations to turkey day dinner and various holiday parties from friends and coworkers.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info