*official* TCG Advance Auto Parts commercial account

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Oct 25, 2007
I will be setting up our own commercial account that all of us will be able to use with in the next day or so!!!! WILL POST UP WHEN EVERYTHING IS A GO

Every Advance store will be able to search for this account.

The info needed will be as follows:

• Account name: The Chicago Garage
  • Account zip code: 60124 (elgin)
  • Phone # if needed (XXX) XXX-4657
  • THIS IS WHAT WILL POP UP FOR THEIR SEARCH

To start off we need to keep a average of $250-$750 for 12weeks to keep the GOLD discount. if we stay above $750 we will have the PLATINUM discount (better than my employee discount) which is 20%.

If there are any problems with getting into this account such as dumb ass people at the store etc. CALL ME 847-809-6072

Please keep in mind having this commercial account u will still have to pay for items ordered from outside that store!

If u order something MAKE SURE u give them YOUR phone # we will not track down who ordered what and i dont want mook bothered all the time. this is ur responsibility!!!!

Any questions please post up.

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Not on commercial accounts, you have to have a special program setup to log in etc. Plus online you get better deals then anything else shit they just ran a 40% off your total order the other day i got over $4,500 in online orders in one day. I wondered why untill they all started coming in. Theres usually a min of 20% off online if not more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info