Official Summer Weight Loss Thread

Chris01gtp

Regular
Mar 6, 2015
Hey Guys/Gals,

Has Covid living taken a toll on you just like it has on me? Lets put some money in a pool and get competitive. Going to run just like @EEmersonHart13's previous challenges.

When: Friday June 19th- Friday August 14th, 2020 (8 weeks)

Rules:

Weigh in on Fridays by midnight and notify me via PM
Picture of your feet on the same scale with a newspaper or an image on your computer or tablet or phone that dates your weigh in (Google 'what day is it').
You get one week to not send a weigh in, if you miss two weeks, you're out.
Let me know if there are any planned vacations/days you know you'll miss. If you let me know a week in advance, this will not apply to the rule above.
You must use the same scale for the entire competition.
Anonymous participation is standard but if you win, you will lose the anonymity... Just an FYI
I will also be participating. While this might "give" me an unfair advantage, I will make my final weigh in before noon on August 14th. This should try to make this is as fair as possible for everyone. if I do end up winning (or top 3), I can provide the final picture with time stamp to prove i'm legit if requested.

Going to up the price this time to get more serious people. $50 buy in.

Paypal me by weigh in by Week 2 (End of Day June 26th). Shoot me a message saying In, if you have any planned days that you'll miss, and i'll give you my PayPal Address.

3rd Place = Money Back
2nd Place = $100
!st Place = The Rest

Sound good?

Chris01gtp

Regular
Mar 6, 2015
agging previous participants....

@
Shawn1112
Shawn1112
@
m_dogg
m_dogg
@
SleeperLS
SleeperLS
@
Kensington
Kensington
@
Mr Baytchos
Mr Baytchos
@
ldyzluvdis06
ldyzluvdis06
@
Bub
Bub
@GGTvert90
@
N20GT
N20GT
@
bs009
bs009
1quick 1quick

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info