TV Official Street Outlaws No Prep Kings Thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
You read the title correct. This is the official thread for Street Outlaws No Prep Kings. Season 5 is about to get underway this weekend. The actual show won’t air until later this year but if you are a fanboy like me, I need up to the minute results and links to live action. No way am I waiting for the show to air. I will share everything I find or if you find shit feel free to post up. This is legit heads up drag racing with big money teams. Some of the big players are Ryan Martin, Lizzy Musi and Kye Kelly running dem mountain nitrous Pat Musi engines. Daddy Dave, Murder Nova, Monza, Mike Murillo, Birdman…plus a bunch of new big names are joining the racing. Kayla Morton is coming back! She is BoostedGT’s baby momma who turns out left him for another woman. Yup, I love the drama. So buckle up and join me for some killer racing and crazy story lines with all these NPK personalities. Wonder how many races Chuck Sietsinger will miss because he is in jail?
73D6477D-61DC-41FD-B79A-E0A2B3B2337D.jpeg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Another wild card is Justin Swanstrom aka “little country”. He is a legit racer from Lights out Radial vs the world. He is branded as the rich kid that daddy buys him everything. He has beef with a lot of the other racers but he can get down the track. He has started doing live feeds. The other night I just so happened to catch it and he had some naked chick sitting in his car as they rebuilt the engine LOL! This is how the beef with Chuck started…

Thread Info