TV Official Street Outlaws No Prep Kings Thread

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
The show name has been fubar for a couple of years. I record the show so I cns fast forward through commercials and such. But since the name changes it doesn't always record.

Today it's called Street Outlaws Great Eight "hurts so good". From 7pm to 11pm. After the first hour being the same as last week, it flipped to the correct race in Minnesota.

But lizzy was out early, so not sure about the drama Gladiator was talking about. Or the stuff you posted about is really correct either. So I'm all confused haha

Reactions: Blood on Blood

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
The show name has been fubar for a couple of years. I record the show so I cns fast forward through commercials and such. But since the name changes it doesn't always record.

Today it's called Street Outlaws Great Eight "hurts so good". From 7pm to 11pm. After the first hour being the same as last week, it flipped to the correct race in Minnesota.

But lizzy was out early, so not sure about the drama Gladiator was talking about. Or the stuff you posted about is really correct either. So I'm all confused haha
Honestly the past couple of weeks I have barely watched the shows. I have been falling asleep since I get up earlier for work. 4 hours is a lot to watch. The drama is coming. It happened in real time. I follow several FB groups of people that post live feeds and results from the NPK races in real time. The Lizzy/Kye drama will be the second to last show. Technically I know who wins all the races about to air. I won’t post any spoilers.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

Mine recorded as a regular street outlaws ep but started with the great 8 in Minnesota. Thanks cable.

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Daddy Dave just reveled his new NPK car for next season….Audi?!?
C84536DA-E455-435E-8D31-901B6085366C.png

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Sure looked liked Brandon won that finals race against Bird during the replay, unless I missed that Brandon red lit.
I saw talk that Brandon’s front end was too high at the finish line so his tire broke the beams vs Jerry’s front end being low enough to click it off so his little picker snagged the light first.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
It’s who trips the light beam first, Jerry’s car is probably right the fuck at 3” static and that car is way more aero and probably lower than 3” at 200mph
I mean, I get that, but seems silly that the light beam doesn't have a larger berth to cover 3" to say 5" or something.

Thread Info