GLADIATOR GLADIATOR

1652553399750.png

• Wow
Reactions: GLADIATOR

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Thought these cars had fire suppression systems? Relying on others in a case of a fire is dumb when tech exists.
The fire suppression system only is able to do so much for so long. Due to weight, they don't run huge tanks for those systems.

The in-car video show's the car didn't have that much for flames inside the car before it came to a stop. But flames continued and the crew was not on the scene quickly.

The swang gang already had the car apart and on the frame table on Sunday. They have big money behind them and will make a quick turnaround. The Vette team, probably is a different story.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
I went over to Sobrino's FB we are friended on there:

"After 9 days in the hospital I'm finally home.
This might be a long post. I'll try to keep it short.
As most of you know I was involved in a single car wreck last Friday at Maple Grove.
In my 56 years I've never felt such brutal blunt hits to my body like I felt in those 7 seconds.
Damage assessments:
4 broken vertebrae, extensive bruising to lower right back, extensive chest injuries, abnormal heart beat(a-fib) and nerve damage to my thighs and knees. After the CT SCAN they discovered I large mass on my right side kidney. So aside from all the other shit going on, this took precedence.. Before being able to remove the kidney they had to stabilize my A-FIB which my body did after a couple of days."

Thread Info