TV Official Street Outlaws No Prep Kings Thread

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
He noticed Ryan Martin posting up a lot about everyone’s combo being different but still competitive. I wonder if that’s his team downplaying his car or if that’s pilgrim wanting him to downplay it for the masses
Probably both. If you already have a target on your back, bragging you have more left in it only helps your competitors to decide to turn it all the way up against you.

But I don't doubt there is direction behind the scenes for many of them.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
didnt he do that before and beat them all?
My comment was a joke more than anything. Since he claims he's the fastest on the street.

I'm not sure Big Chief did much, or any, radial racing. He's never raced anything of this caliber on the street. You won't find a car like that on the street. It's cool to see many of those guys building and racing small tire stuff on the street. Because that is a challenge compared to those huge tires they usually run. Seeing them on radials would be something else

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
kinda miss chief. His vids and shit with his lady friend are pretty meh and stopped watching a long time ago.
Ya, I just can't get into their videos. Jackie was always cool to hang around at the local tracks. She is nice. But just low energy for YT videos. And she just repeats and agrees with Big Chief.

I would like to see them back in the mix on Street Outlaws, NPK, America's List, etc.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Yea would be cool if he tried to get back in to it but someone also said there’s a legality to it with his divorce so probably what’s keeping him out of that stuff at least for now.

But always loved him running a Pontiac based engine setup and being mostly a one man show regardless of his personality.

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

Thread Info