TV Official Street Outlaws No Prep Kings Thread

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Still lost. Why didn’t he bring his regular grey car?
I either don't think it was ready or was down. Basically he got the invite and instead of not going he borrowed my nephew's car which is not set up to race that caliber of cars. The white fox is a stock block LS, most of the cars in that race were putting down 2K+ HP.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I either don't think it was ready or was down. Basically he got the invite and instead of not going he borrowed my nephew's car which is not set up to race that caliber of cars. The white fox is a stock block LS, most of the cars in that race were putting down 2K+ HP.
His wife’s car seems to be moving, must of been not ready too?

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Nick's car is no slouch.

Reactions: Lead Pipe

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
right after the time when they were filming MCD, Kayla Morton posted these. They are sworn to secrecy but I believe they tell a lot. The promo commercial for next mondays episode was Murder Nova telling boosted “it would be cool if you won your own event” (paraphrasing)

View attachment 170527View attachment 170528View attachment 170529

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Thread Info