TV Official Street Outlaws No Prep Kings Thread

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines
Donating Member
Reaction score
You read the title correct. This is the official thread for Street Outlaws No Prep Kings. Season 5 is about to get underway this weekend. The actual show won’t air until later this year but if you are a fanboy like me, I need up to the minute results and links to live action. No way am I waiting for the show to air. I will share everything I find or if you find shit feel free to post up. This is legit heads up drag racing with big money teams. Some of the big players are Ryan Martin, Lizzy Musi and Kye Kelly running dem mountain nitrous Pat Musi engines. Daddy Dave, Murder Nova, Monza, Mike Murillo, Birdman…plus a bunch of new big names are joining the racing. Kayla Morton is coming back! She is BoostedGT’s baby momma who turns out left him for another woman. Yup, I love the drama. So buckle up and join me for some killer racing and crazy story lines with all these NPK personalities. Wonder how many races Chuck Sietsinger will miss because he is in jail?
73D6477D-61DC-41FD-B79A-E0A2B3B2337D.jpeg

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
Reaper is coming back? Ugh

Considering Chuck was sentenced to 60 days, I’m going to guess a few :rofl:

Just going to save him money by not traveling to just lose anyways.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Lizzy…(drool)

Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

TS
TS
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines
Donating Member
Reaction score
When is the show on?
It’s not. They will be recording the events for a future show to be aired prolly end of this year. The outcome of races and winners is available because spectators will post vids and results. That’s why I created this thread.

Pro Stock John

Lord Gray Bush
Reaction score
Okay cool.

I'm rooting for Dave Adkins, he's out there reppin' for the LS world in his blue C7. He's going to try to run the entire series. I'm trying to help him get more sponsors if any folks are interested.

download.jpg

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
He's been on at least one season already. He hasn't done too well so far. But no prep isn't easy with the power these guys make. Hopefully he's been testing off-season to go more rounds.

TS
TS
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines
Donating Member
Reaction score
My guess for points champ is Lizzi Musi. Not because she has a fine ass, which she does, but because she got infinite Musi power. If not, Ryan Martin is going to repeat.

TS
TS
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines
Donating Member
Reaction score
Everybody is switching to procharged hemi to be like Ryan Martin. Will be interesting to see who can make that combo beat Ryan Martin.

TS
TS
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines
Donating Member
Reaction score
Another wild card is Justin Swanstrom aka “little country”. He is a legit racer from Lights out Radial vs the world. He is branded as the rich kid that daddy buys him everything. He has beef with a lot of the other racers but he can get down the track. He has started doing live feeds. The other night I just so happened to catch it and he had some naked chick sitting in his car as they rebuilt the engine LOL! This is how the beef with Chuck started…

TS
TS
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines
Donating Member
Reaction score
And of course, there is Ryan Martin. How can you hate the guy? I met him at Valdosta GA at the pit area. He asked me if I wanted a picture with the team…I fucking flaked and got star struck and walked away like an idiot pissing my pants like a scared puppy.

Top Bottom