Lol

22886D30-8C1C-4CC1-B077-3CD59409EA02.jpeg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
But yeah. Could make a good buck even renting it out a couple weeks a month.

Vacation rentals are HOT right now. I was talking to some locals in the northwoods and they are pissed investors and fibs are buying up everything and prices are sky high. Sounds like there is a serious affordable housing shortage. Vacation rental wouldnt be a bad idea. I feel like alot of people want to stay away from resorts and hotels right now.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
We got a verbal confirmation on our offer for this joint last night, it’s there’s some work to be done but it’s on a channel leading out to a pretty decent size lake for our area, finally I can get my wife off my back about finding water front property

inthebagracing

Regular
May 12, 2010
We got a verbal confirmation on our offer for this joint last night, it’s there’s some work to be done but it’s on a channel leading out to a pretty decent size lake for our area, finally I can get my wife off my back about finding water front property
Nice. I live in GLA as well. I heard there’s going to be another house for sale on northern soon. I’ll be on goose this weekend for the kids fishing tournament.

Reactions: justbob and 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Nice. I live in GLA as well. I heard there’s going to be another house for sale on northern soon. I’ll be on goose this weekend for the kids fishing tournament.
Nice we will have to get together sometime, it’s few and far between I find members from here that live down this way

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Congrats. Other than the lady bug paint job in that one room looks great. Looks high enough to avoid flooding bullshit and seems like the neighbors have toons to tool around on.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Congrats. Other than the lady bug paint job in that one room looks great. Looks high enough to avoid flooding bullshit and seems like the neighbors have toons to tool around on.
Yeah I don’t think any of those lakes really flood, there is a 9.9hp limit but looks like toons and little fishing boats all over

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob

Awesome, now complete the white baseboard across the kitchen cabinets, or better yet cabinet match. It’s really bothering my OCD!

And that red and white poke a dots? Gotta go. [emoji6]

I dig the rest!

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
This is absolutely fucking insane. You go through my neighborhood and you'll see 45 of these split level style houses ranging from "abandoned that at least cuts their grass", to this. Fucking TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO THOUSAND dollars for a lowest bidder, thinnest insulation, postage stamp lot, cookie cutter house.

View attachment 91973

Then there's this one. Bigger, more bathrooms, probably nicer inside.

View attachment 91972

Fucking christ.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020

Congrats!

My aunt-in-law and my uncle-in-law live in Morris (mother in law's brother and sister). She was a school teacher and they both live near the school off Union Street. Some other distant relatives of that family live around there too, I've been to a few BBQ's there pre-covid in Morris, it's a decent place.

Thread Info