🏡 Better Homes OFFICIAL real estate bs discussion

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
GLADIATOR GLADIATOR thanks for fucking up our lottery. 190 acres!

You don’t want that. It’s in the middle of no where. You gonna run out of toilet paper and go through a tank of gas to get to the nearest Walmart or gas station. You’re welcome.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
You don’t want that. It’s in the middle of no where. You gonna run out of toilet paper and go through a tank of gas to get to the nearest Walmart or gas station. You’re welcome.
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Is this the neighborhood on the south side of Algonquin Rd right across from Boulder Ridge? Being built on old golf course?
Is that just West of Randall, if so then yes as it is on the south side of Algonquin. There is another subdivision on the north side of Algonquin. Only been there once so not sure of the name of the subdivision on the north side

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Fuck, i listen to 94.1 at work, and there's some mortgage dick that they have on all the time that's like RATES GO UP AND DOWN DOOOOOOOONT WORRRY JUST BUY NOW AT LEAST YOU CAN BUY A HOUSE HEHEHEHEHE BUY BUY BUY.

WHEN RATES DROP WE CAN REFI YOU!!!!1!!!!

hey mr salesman, how the fuck you gonna refi a 700k loan on a house now worth 500k?

just heard his latest ad he legit fucking says this word for word:

"it's much more important to get a home than care what the interest rate is"

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
but, like, arm rates look the same as 30 year rates. why would you do that in that case
I guess they're like half a percent better or some nominal amount. But if we're going to be hitting a recession that takes 4+ years to get out of, these 5 year ARMs are gonna be FUCKED.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I guess they're like half a percent better or some nominal amount. But if we're going to be hitting a recession that takes 4+ years to get out of, these 5 year ARMs are gonna be FUCKED.

not necessarily because if that 5 year arm is rolling into the same timing as the 4 year exit of the recession i bet rates will be a few points lower for sure by then.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Hers were better than that, but not by much. And I was gave her the blank wtf stare, and she laughed and agreed.

i guess i also don't fully understand how arm's work. do you have to refi after that start basically or does the rate just change then at that point to wahtever it be ?

cuz fuck i may take that gamble even still. i bet in 10 years rates will be less than they are today.

:rolldice:

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
i guess i also don't fully understand how arm's work. do you have to refi after that start basically or does the rate just change then at that point to wahtever it be ?

cuz fuck i may take that gamble even still. i bet in 10 years rates will be less than they are today.

:rolldice:
Yeah, apparently it's like a guaranteed rate to X years that you agreed to, then it changes to whatever the fuck market rates are at. I never really looked into them beyond that.

Thread Info