🏡 Better Homes OFFICIAL real estate bs discussion

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
I can't blame them for trying lol. There are people stupid enough that will offer $400 and think they are getting a great deal.

We've had a few sell for 340-380 this summer, but they're freshly remodeled and well maintained. I really don't know how this agent/seller arrived at this price. I think this is an instance of an agent telling the seller whatever they want to hear in order to win their business.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Wife sends me this. 20 miles north of Black River falls on ATV/UTV/snowmobile trails.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Realtor.com and Redfin just removed crime data from their sites. According to them, looking at that data could further racial inequality.

You guys can still contact local police departments in the areas you are looking to get the data.

By which they are acknowledging that races of color kill each other and increase crime and a much higher rate.

Rofl

• Haha
Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Holy fuck are lumber futures up.
FirstWorldProblems N20GT
F5BC085E-854C-4ECF-9795-4C3FDF7BCEF8.png

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Christ. Glad I finished my fence during the lull, can't imagine a house-worth of wood. :rofl:
I started framing in august and finish next week lol (final lumber order is already delivered). Fuckin A

Better off lucky than good sometimes

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
do 'races of color kill each other more' or does this have more to do with wealth/location/opportunity??
That's the question. Why hide the crime data unless it is because the crime is happening in minority areas? The reason it is happening is another question. Could be economic conditions in those areas.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
No comment on that idiotic question.

Your question is rhetorical? Then why say that's not really the question rather than it's rhetorical. You F'd up, my friend.

i figured it was obvious to anyone above a room temperature iq that the question is rhetorical because the belief that colored people kill more colored people because of reasons outside of those i mentioned is basically 1. stupid and 2. racist. hopefully you understand this now that i have had to explicitly step through and explain it to you.

Thread Info