Gaming Official Playstation Thread

Huggerorange73

Big government pro Russian dude AKA Comrade Mike
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Always so easy to get Jimmie’s rustled here.
iggy azalea s GIF

Reactions: Turk and Jimy Bilmo

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I've been meaning to mention that one of this months ps+ games is mafia definitive edition! I've been wanting to pick this up forever, and its had some decent sales here and there, but never pulled the trigger. Procrastination pays off once again!! God I loved that first game. Although trying to play the race sequence on PC w/ a mouse and keyboard was one of the most infuriating things I've ever experienced in a game to this day :ROFLMAO: Hopefully its been smoothed out now and will be more manageable w/ a controller this time

Reactions: importcrew

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
downloaded Mafia earlier and played up through the race sequence, which THANKFULLY was a one and done this time, even tho the handling physics in this game are still shit :ROFLMAO:

I will say tho everything in this game looks amazing now. So far they've done a very good job of modernizing the visuals. Still kinda plays like a clunky old game, but thats to be expected

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I still havent taken it out of the box :ROFLMAO: but work has been kicking my ass this week and every night I get home all I feel like doing is playing car mechanic simulator :LOL: And even that I've only really played once this whole week. At least I feel like I can accomplish something in that, and with minimal effort or frustration. I will bust this open this tomorrow tho. So looking forward to having just 1 cable to deal w/ instead of the bullshit you had to do every time you wanted to set up the first psvr.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
got everything unboxed and set up. god it is so satisfying to just plug in 1 cable and go :ROFLMAO: Went thru all the setup and everything, which was surprisingly easy as well. These new controllers are gonna take some getting used to, but i like their design. I briefly tried out the rock drum game demo...............yeah I'm gonna have to be buying that :LOL: Im so starving for any kinda drums in my life right now, and this is close as i'll get right now.

Downloading the update for GT7 now, and I suppose I'll see if my fanatec needs updating as well. I don't think I've updated it since I got it.

Huggerorange73

Big government pro Russian dude AKA Comrade Mike
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
got everything unboxed and set up. god it is so satisfying to just plug in 1 cable and go :ROFLMAO: Went thru all the setup and everything, which was surprisingly easy as well. These new controllers are gonna take some getting used to, but i like their design. I briefly tried out the rock drum game demo...............yeah I'm gonna have to be buying that :LOL: Im so starving for any kinda drums in my life right now, and this is close as i'll get right now.

Downloading the update for GT7 now, and I suppose I'll see if my fanatec needs updating as well. I don't think I've updated it since I got it.
Definitely interested in the GT7 VR experience!!! Hurry up!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
ok. got everything updated/set up. first, just did a normal lap around the ring in the pedestrian '20 civic type r, just to get my bearings, its been awhile since I've touched this game and driven on the right. Got thru that, threw the VR headset on, went back out on the ring w/ the civic.......and.............

Holy SHIT. I have NEVER experienced anything like this (in a virtual environment anyways :LOL: ) I am IN A FUCKING CAR ON THE RING. The interior of the civic looks amazing, and the ring is a COMPLETELY different track now. Like, you know the ring has some pretty big elevation changes, and yeah you get a sense of it in the game, but w/ vr headset, my stomach was actually "feeling" some of the big dips and crests :ROFLMAO: Just giving you that perspective is the most amazing thing ever. Plus you can look around the turns and i just need to recalibrate everything about how i drive on this track. You can also see things clearly in your mirrors and just looking around and behind you, you are IN the car. Other than that I'm a bit speechless at the moment, this is freaking awesome.

Must do more driving.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Man I do not recognize grand valley at all :ROFLMAO:

fuck. need to eat, but I must return to this.

Gonna have to see what kinda stand solutions some these chinese companies on amazon come out with. Right now I just kinda have it on my old PSVR stand, but it would be nice to have something specifically for the PSVR2 so it can charge my controllers when not in use as well

fBdFwS1.jpg

Thread Info