giphy.gif

Reactions: Mook

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Insomniac is on FIRE right now w/ the Marvel shit. This also had me audibly cheering. But god, when I heard Venoms voice at the end of that Spiderman 2 trailer I got goosebumps

Im also kinda excited about Alan Wake remaster. Never played the original, but I have always wanted to, and god of war ragnarok looks fantastic. I really need to go back finish the last god of war. I don't think i've touched that game since it killed my first PS4

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Insomniac is on FIRE right now w/ the Marvel shit. This also had me audibly cheering. But god, when I heard Venoms voice at the end of that Spiderman 2 trailer I got goosebumps

Im also kinda excited about Alan Wake remaster. Never played the original, but I have always wanted to, and god of war ragnarok looks fantastic. I really need to go back finish the last god of war. I don't think i've touched that game since it killed my first PS4

Dude, it’s a CGI trailer…. I agree, insomniac is a great dev but I wouldn’t be jumping up and down over announcements with zero gameplay.

Alan Wake is decent, but overrated imo. I thought Control was a lot better.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I usually use the "Hide-It" mounts for my consoles, but decided to use some other brand (exactly similar). So now I have my ps5 wall mounted behind the TV. It also came with mounts for 2 controllers but I have a dual controller charger that I have sitting on the fireplace and use one of the controller mounts to hold my Astro headset.

Now will look into getting expanded storage soon with it being a minimum of at least 1tb. Just which brand to choose from is my question.

Reactions: Fish

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I usually use the "Hide-It" mounts for my consoles, but decided to use some other brand (exactly similar). So now I have my ps5 wall mounted behind the TV. It also came with mounts for 2 controllers but I have a dual controller charger that I have sitting on the fireplace and use one of the controller mounts to hold my Astro headset.

Now will look into getting expanded storage soon with it being a minimum of at least 1tb. Just which brand to choose from is my question.

I was thinking about wall mounting mine behind the TV as well. Ive seen a couple of different brands but still need to order something. I also have the Sony controller charger as well so dont need the controller mounts. I thought about mounting the Switch as well since I know the one website I saw sells mounts for the PS5 and Switch, along with Xbox.

Reactions: importcrew

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary

This sounds fancy

Reactions: importcrew

Thread Info